Is more reliable to have a alarm system than a dog?

Randy2012

n3wb
Reaction score
EDITED BY FENDERMAN: I AM AN SPAMMER FOR iMeshbean: WE SPAM FORUMS TO SELL OUR JUNK USELESS PRODUCTS!

Is more reliable to have a alarm system than a dog? My living place is not safe recently, I intend to buy a dog or a alarm system to protect my family and house.
I have searched for many information about alarm system. There are many advantages and disadvantages for installing the alarm system. I am afraid that if the security system is not reliable. When intruders break in my home, if it don’t work, and don’t raise alert, what a horrible thing!
I want to buy a alarm system from iMeshbean, but I have no idea what kind of alarm system to get. Hope someone can give me some suggestions.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is more reliable to have a alarm system than a dog? My living place is not safe recently, I intend to buy a dog or a alarm system to protect my family and house.
I have searched for many information about alarm system. There are many advantages and disadvantages for installing the alarm system. I am afraid that if the security system is not reliable. When intruders break in my home, if it don’t work, and don’t raise alert, what a horrible thing!
I want to buy a alarm system from iMeshbean, but I have no idea what kind of alarm system to get. Hope someone can give me some suggestions.
Thank you!
You imeshbeam spammers wont stop. Ok, IMESHBEAM IS CRAP. AVOID, JUNK from chinese scammers, fraudsters and spammers. Post will stay up for google results. Fight spam with spam - go to amazon and leave one star reviews for any imeshbeam product!

8urt0

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We have a dog and she turned out to be the most opposite to what you want a dog to be for protecting the house, she is however very loving so although she looks the part she is more scared of any noises even wind. in her defence we did get her as a rescue dog so so she was previously abused.

So to my point at least with an alarm its definitely going to make a noise. But will the offenders care?
Alarm plus cameras.. definitely.