Is there any way to repeat alert notifications?

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
During the night I like to be notified when a person or vehicle enters my property. I use the critical alerts setting to ensure these notifications break through my do not disturb setting on my iPhone. Occasionally, the first notification doesn’t wake me, which is why I’m asking if there’s a way to have a notification repeat. I’ve looked around in BI and don’t see anything that may work. Thanks

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Under Alerts > On alert. You can add a wait for N milliseconds, then after that add another notification. Also could set that to only work with certain profiles (e.g., Night).

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Great idea! I actually have Pushover and completely forgot about the acknowledge feature it provides. Thanks!
You can also send the alerts as emergency alerts (for all or only some of your cams). This will cause the phone to play the alert sound even if it is set to silent. Pushover has a sleep feature where you can silence it for a specified period of time so it does not go off during a funeral or similar...

jaydeel

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
You can also send the alerts as emergency alerts (for all or only some of your cams). This will cause the phone to play the alert sound even if it is set to silent. Pushover has a sleep feature where you can silence it for a specified period of time so it does not go off during a funeral or similar...
How did I never notice that!
Screenshot_20230716_204637_Pushover.jpg