Is there anyway to downgrade firmware 5.4.0 to lower version

Reaction score
Hello every professor:
I just got 5.4.0 firmware 2CD3310-I Hikvsion cameras from China and all of them are chinese version. I have try the way to down grade firmware. but the TFTP tool just stoped at the test tftp server step...

Could any sir give me some advice. Many thanks.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I have try the way to down grade firmware. but the TFTP tool just stoped at the test tftp server step...
What's the reason for needing to downgrade? It's not going to change the region of the cameras.
Could the downgrade have stopped because you didn't have the correct firmware? What was the source?

The stock firmware for the 3310 normal and the 3310 B version is here, sections 08 and 09 : 海康威视——以视频为核心的物联网解决方案和数据运营服务提供商
On other series, above 5.3.0 prevents downgrading to a lower version, though not always when the tftp updater is used.

Reaction score
What's the reason for needing to downgrade? It's not going to change the region of the cameras.
Could the downgrade have stopped because you didn't have the correct firmware? What was the source?

The stock firmware for the 3310 normal and the 3310 B version is here, sections 08 and 09 : 海康威视——以视频为核心的物联网解决方案和数据运营服务提供商
On other series, above 5.3.0 prevents downgrading to a lower version, though not always when the tftp updater is used.
Thanks for your advice.
And I just want to change the language to English from Chinese.
I've been looking for a solution for a long time. Just got here last night. Read a lot, but could not find any useful methord.

Reaction score

The reason I want to downgrage the firmware is Version 5.3.0 Could be change to English....

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I expect the folowing thread to come soon:

HELP! I have bricked my 2CD3310-I cameras, how do I get them back to life?