iSpy and IPC360 eyes

Nikogregu

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have one camera IPC365, I use it on iSpy, but my problem is that this camera disconnect it and change his IP ....

There is anyone who have the same problem please ?

Thanks a lot !

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have one camera IPC365, I use it on iSpy, but my problem is that this camera disconnect it and change his IP ....

There is anyone who have the same problem please ?

Thanks a lot !
set camera to static ip or use dhcp reservation in your router.

Nikogregu

n3wb
Reaction score
i can't set static ip with application on my smartphone and dhcp reservation don't work too ...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i can't set static ip with application on my smartphone and dhcp reservation don't work too ...
dhcp reservation always works. Its a function of the router. you must reboot the camera after making the change.

Nikogregu

n3wb
Reaction score
but my problem is that iSpy disconnect this cam and when I reconnect manually on iSpy, I have video :/ And ip's cam don't change... I don't understand ..

MacDaddy

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Nikogregu
I have a similar problem as you, I use iSPY together with Imou bullet cameras and sometimes the camera gets disconnected. I use static IPs in my installation.
If I check my logfiles it says that iSPY is trying to reconnect with the camera and it says that can do a reconnects successfully many times during the day.
But I also get this error in my logfile: Camera 1: Error processing motion: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

The "memory" in that sence is corrupt due to the fact that I seem to have configured to little storage space in the Camera 1 settings.

When installation has run out of storage space it seems that iSPY does not want to reconnect with cameras. So check Storage tab on the camera settings if it has sufficent storage space for recordings.

Nikogregu

n3wb
Reaction score
hi MacDaddy,

thanks a lot for your repply, i didn't think to check the logfile.

Perhaps there s a solution here ! i try right now ;)