I've lost my Blue Iris user interface to new update

Setatone

n3wb
Reaction score
2 days ago and 2 updates (I think)The entire user interface - the ability to manage cameras, the recorded clips on the right hand side etc. All user interaction with the app. Gone.

All I have is three individual windows - one for each of my cameras. I can alt-tab between them right click on them for properties etc. and that's it.

I barely understand may of the posts or troubleshooting on this forum - but I was surprised no one else mentioned it. Has anyone experienced this as of a couple of days ago?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
2 days ago and 2 updates (I think)The entire user interface - the ability to manage cameras, the recorded clips on the right hand side etc. All user interaction with the app. Gone.

All I have is three individual windows - one for each of my cameras. I can alt-tab between them right click on them for properties etc. and that's it.

I barely understand may of the posts or troubleshooting on this forum - but I was surprised no one else mentioned it. Has anyone experienced this as of a couple of days ago?
no its just you. post a screenshot

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Right click on a camera and in the menu that comes up, uncheck Maximize Frame.