ivms 4200ca

soyalk

n3wb
Reaction score
hello i want to setup time attendance in ivms 4200 ac .i want to know if i can do it with ivms 4200 ac or i need third party app here is the senario
i have list of 200 members each one is allowed for three hours in week but he have to respect these fixed three hour if he selected monday from 08 AM to 09 AM and friday from 3PM to 4PM , sunday from 10 AM to 11PM he can acces only in these hours .
is this senario possible with this software ?
if not how i can integrate a third party app with ivms 4200ac so it will send card number and name to the app to check it and the bring it back to it so open/close the door .and wich protocole will be used .
sorry i am noob .
thanks in advance .

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It is possible, yet it will be messy af inside ivms4200

What ivms offer is Groups where you group certain users and select on which controler/door they will be sent.
Schedule plan templates where you can draw for each day when entrance will work and when it wont.
You apoint permission groups to templates.

This is something that require having beforehand knowledge of users schedules so you can set it up accordingly.

If this does not suit you, Hikvision offer ISAPI api. You canuse it to create script/app/service of your own to work as you need it. But this require extensive knowledge of API endpoints, having documentation, and some knowledge of programming.

Cheers.

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you want custom solution, you will need a Checkin/checkout counter implemented for each userID
if user have 3x checkin and checkout add user to blocklist using ISAPI.

you need getEvents method to fetch check ins and check outs which will do a counter for eachperson ID,

Once it reaches 3 you execute block check in method

Reset counter in monday