IVMS 4500 updated...Supports push notifications....

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What's New
1.Support management of EZVIZ Cloud P2P.
2.Support alarm notification and information management.
3.Add the function of checking the consumed network traffic statistics during live view and playback.
4.Add the Wi-Fi configuration tool for generating QR code of Wi-Fi network.
5.The captured pictures and clipped video during live view and playback can be shared to available applications.
6.Add some supported languages.
7.No limit to the camera number of the added device.

s0albrig

n3wb
Reaction score
What's New
1.Support management of EZVIZ Cloud P2P.
2.Support alarm notification and information management.
3.Add the function of checking the consumed network traffic statistics during live view and playback.
4.Add the Wi-Fi configuration tool for generating QR code of Wi-Fi network.
5.The captured pictures and clipped video during live view and playback can be shared to available applications.
6.Add some supported languages.
7.No limit to the camera number of the added device.
Ezviz (http://www.ezviz7.com/) appears to be awesome! It looks like Hikvision is rolling out a new Cloud based "VMS" that uses the edge storage video contained on the SD CARD locally within the Hikvision cameras. I searched through the Ezviz webpage and can gather that instead of Dropcam, Lowes Iris, etc, where the video is stored in the "cloud", the webpage more or less acts as a front end for the individual cameras. When you play back the video you are really just accessing the onboard stored video or live feed directly from the cameras routed via the internet.

I signed up, but wasn't able to try it since I only have a MAC at the moment and it appears the entire web based "app" is written as a Windows based browser plugin.

Let me know if someone else tries it. It seems promising.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool, didn't even realize they had it up and running.

SDguy

n3wb
Reaction score
Ezviz (http://www.ezviz7.com/) appears to be awesome! It looks like Hikvision is rolling out a new Cloud based "VMS" that uses the edge storage video contained on the SD CARD locally within the Hikvision cameras. I searched through the Ezviz webpage and can gather that instead of Dropcam, Lowes Iris, etc, where the video is stored in the "cloud", the webpage more or less acts as a front end for the individual cameras. When you play back the video you are really just accessing the onboard stored video or live feed directly from the cameras routed via the internet.

I signed up, but wasn't able to try it since I only have a MAC at the moment and it appears the entire web based "app" is written as a Windows based browser plugin.

Let me know if someone else tries it. It seems promising.
So I created an account and downloaded it. For some reason it was not able to find any of my cameras. I've tried numerous ways but no luck.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The latest camera firmware (V5.2.0 build 140721) seems to have integrated the EZVIZ Cloud Platform Access.

i3zynl.jpg

kRel

n3wb
Reaction score
This is my first msg.

Greeting from here all the members of the forum. I'm Italian and I do not speak English very well :) I hope I can still talk to you and understand your answers :) I joined this forum after searching help on internet, because I need help. I hope you can help me. I am a newbie in the area.

I have a DS-7204HVI-ST and since I have not ever been able to see the camera from the Internet.

- I registered on Ezviz: https://i.ezviz7.com/user/userAction!goRegister.action

- I have verified the correct configuration of my network, in which all of my wired and wireless devices are registered and have all regular and full internet access. The configuration of each device I made it myself on the router Netgear D6200. This router uses DHCP, but is active the IP addresses reservation. In the firewall I have 6 services 3 UDP e 3 TCP respectively sulle porte 80, 8000 and 554 as picture

- From my pc computer I inserted the code of the device (a DS-7204HVI-ST) which has been accepted by the procedure Ezviz

- In the next step of Ezvix, I noticed that the network has been recognized, as shown with the correct network name. So I entered the psw network, which I know well, and Ezviz tried to connect to the network, without success.

-----

On my iVMS-4500 for android device, inside my network, I see the images from the camera, but if I try to configure Ezviz, adding my VCR 7204HVI-DS-ST, when I scan the barcode or manually enter my number, I have the answer "The device does not exist"

Can you help me please? I'd be very grateful ...

PS
The new iVMS is for android or for Windows ?
(For Windows, I stopped to Hikvision iVMS-4200 v1.01.02.02 (Windows) [2011-07-22])

Last edited by a moderator:

kRel

n3wb
Reaction score
This is my first msg.

I have a DS-7204HVI-ST and since I have not ever been able to see the camera from the Internet.

- I registered on Ezviz: https://i.ezviz7.com/user/userAction!goRegister.action

- I have verified the correct configuration of my network,
On my iVMS-4500 for android device, inside my network, I see the images from the camera, but if I try to configure Ezviz, adding my VCR 7204HVI-DS-ST, when I scan the barcode or manually enter my number, I have the answer "The device does not exist"

Can you help me please? I'd be very grateful ...

PS
The new iVMS is for android or for Windows ?
(For Windows, I stopped to Hikvision iVMS-4200 v1.01.02.02 (Windows) [2011-07-22])

Up please... :)

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
@kRel,

I am not sure that the firewall rules you set up are actually what you need. You need to "forward" the ports.

Here is a guide I found for you that describes how to do this with some very similar models of router and Hikvision device. It should be almost exactly the same for you:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Netgear/D6300/Hikvision_DS-7204HVI-SH.htm

Please note that site is going to suggest you download their software. This is not necessary. You do not need to download anything or pay anything to do this.

Once you have the ports forwarded, go to http://www.canyouseeme.org/ to test that your ports are open. If this test is successful then you should be able to access your camera through the internet by entering your public IP address or a dynamic DNS address if you set one up.

kRel

n3wb
Reaction score
@kRel,

I am not sure that the firewall rules ........
thanks for your reply, I think you're right.

However, I remember a long time ago, by yousignal, the doors were open. But now I'm not anymore.

and I think I have always been wrong. Now I will try to make changes.

Ciao :)

[EDIT]
Now, I have better controlled in my router settings, and I found that the settings you recommended, and also reported on "http://portforward.com/", I have already active. Unfortunately I do not have a good memory :livid:

After taking a look at my settings, do you think the firewall exceptions need to be removed?

Senza nome.png

Senza nome.png

Thanks... hi . . .