Jamming

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
How bout go fuck yourself. you Canadian piece of shit.
You know in another life I spent a lot of time with special needs individuals. Along with people fresh out of the criminal justice system.

It was called First Steps . . .

With the special needs adults you knew right away they had developmental issues. Whether it be from parents doing drugs, alcohol, or other prescription drugs.

As such when they were born they were quite short in grey matter and the end results were slow mental development, lacking impulse control, and social isolation problems.

For those who didn’t have fetal developmental issues. Such as the average criminal getting out of jail they exhibited similar traits and behaviours due to being abused mentally / physically along with no strong male role model.

When I read these bull shit replies and outlandish stories of some so called person causing all manner of make belief problems for another person.

It immediately reminds me of the two types of people I used to provide support for! Always some tall tail, lie, or causing trouble to gain attention they lacked in their lives.

What better way to get some attention then to jump into an existing bull shit thread?!? :facepalm:

I mean Koodo’s for at least picking one of the highest traffic websites such as IPCT! :headbang:

Based on your bullshit story ill wager you’re probably a combination of alcohol fetal syndrome and mental abuse.

You’ve never accomplished anything that mattered in life. You’re not someone that people immediately think about when something important needs to be done. :(

You’re more than likely that guy everyone likes to laugh at. It’s probably more likely you’re the original OP of this bull shit thread!

Ultimately, if you’re looking for some help dealing with life and mental issues. You’re in the wrong place so once again - Fuck Off! :thumb: