Junction box in black for Dahua 5231R-ZE???

dastrix

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
HI All

Does anyone know if this is a) available and b) would fit? I need to wall mount one of these cameras on brick and can't get the camera cables into the wall, will need to use conduit.

Thanks!

https://dahuawiki.com/Accessories/Mounts/DH_PFA139_B

harrijs

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I just recently went through this for some installations that were against a brown/bronze trim. I ended up just getting some high temp/outdoor rated rattle cans and prepped the boxes and cameras before installation. Takes a little bit to mask everything off on the camera, but the finished product worked well.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
PFA137 can work on the vertical wall no problem.
upload_2019-6-24_22-33-7.png

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Paint works well to have the various junction boxes match the wall / trim better.

Additional notes:

1) Remember PFA137 and PFA139 fit different turret cameras ( those with 3 screw bases )
2) PFA130E should also work for turrets which have 3 screws on the base.
3) PFB203W and PFB204W also work for the respective turrets with 3 screw bases. HOWEVER, they are not junction boxes and thus do not have the appropriate holes for 1/2" conduit.

Some new turrets are coming with 4 screw bases ( see some of the starlight+ 4MP turret reviews ). So that sort of messes with my planned upgrade for a camera position or 2. argh...

There are also squarish junction boxes, such as the PFA121 which are typically combined with the 4 screw base cameras. There is a model of that for 3 screw based cameras - and will work with the 3 screw based turrets ( Lorex carries 3 colors of each - and at times they will have a 25% OFF discount code.. normally only 10-15% off, but during big sale times they even do free shipping and 25% off.. like around BF-cyberweek )

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.