Just got a new Dahua model to test out

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I ordered a couple of these little guys to see how they work out. They have alittle more options than the other Dahua IP cameras I've used. It has day/night sensitivity and delay, it has 3d NR, and a it has two sub streams, so if you want a higher resolution on one than the other, you can set them up differently. I plan on doing some night vision tests with it cause the IR's are not your standard IR's.

photo12-3.jpg

photo22-4.jpg

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll be interested to know how it worked out at night. IR and domes usually spells trouble. Let us know.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Unfortunately, they are not networkcameracritic. It's hard to believe that any camera today is not! LOL BUT, it feels very solid, is pretty small, and works great in the dark.

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Probably the same sensor as the ipc-hfw2200s I reviewed not that long ago, but Dahua stopped making them.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@vector18 these look really nice. Specs say there is an sd card slot too which is a nice backup i like to have. Nice to have the audio in and out as well as alarm. Any idea of the price on these? Looking forward to your night shots.

Last edited by a moderator:

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I really wish Dahua would add audio in to every single one of their IP cameras. Their NVR's do not support mics, only that weird two way audio device thingy. As far as price goes, I cannot reveal what I pay, but let's just say my wallet was happy :) Right now, I have one inside my apt, I don't think that validates night vision though.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Or at least add audio into the nvr's like the analog ones. Typically, audio enabled cameras will cost more.