Just purchased DS-2CD2632F-I

KBH

n3wb
Reaction score
I just purchased a DS-2CD2632F-I to set up surveillance on my driveway, its downhill from my house about 300' long. Camera view will be parallel to driveway will it be able to detect motion coming at it straight on? Would like motion detection to trigger recording to 64 g SD card.

If I understand it correctly I can set it up to send emails to my phone but is that the most reliable and quickest way to get notification of an event? Is there software that can better manage events to get quicker/reliable notification?

I also purchased a Seco-Larm E 960-D90Q twin photo beam detector to install at bottom of driveway to serve as early warning of guests when home (doorbell chime) and alarm alert when away, can it be connected to camera to trigger recording?

thanks for the help
Bruce
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just purchased a DS-2CD2632F-I to set up surveillance on my driveway, its downhill from my house about 300' long. Camera view will be parallel to driveway will it be able to detect motion coming at it straight on? Would like motion detection to trigger recording to 64 g SD card.

If I understand it correctly I can set it up to send emails to my phone but is that the most reliable and quickest way to get notification of an event? Is there software that can better manage events to get quicker/reliable notification?

I also purchased a Seco-Larm E 960-D90Q twin photo beam detector to install at bottom of driveway to serve as early warning of guests when home (doorbell chime) and alarm alert when away, can it be connected to camera to trigger recording?

thanks for the help
Bruce
You should be able to use hikvisions mobile ivms4500 to get push notifications...