Ken sells Blue Iris

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not yet...but I'd bet my bottom dollar that -- sooner or later -- Ken will sell Blue Iris to a company. BI is a fantastic program and I would imagine that it's worth a good deal of money. Sooner or later it's going to happen IMO, and when it does the good times will no longer roll and greed may end up ruling the day. I just hope it isn't Foscam.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not yet...but I'd bet my bottom dollar that -- sooner or later -- Ken will sell Blue Iris to a company. BI is a fantastic program and I would imagine that it's worth a good deal of money. Sooner or later it's going to happen IMO, and when it does the good times will no longer roll and greed may end up ruling the day. I just hope it isn't Foscam.
Or Hikvision!

As long as it goes to someone who will further develop then ideal.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If it gets sold the buyer will bleed us dry. Gone are the days when we pay for major upgrades only. We'll be nickeled and dimed to death most likely.

Tiger_Claw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Was the purpose of this thread to give us a mini heart attack or has Ken been considering it? :mad-new:

Sure as hell glad the current version is now working solid on Windows 10. That should keep most users content for a very long time, assuming of course Microsoft doesn't throw a curve ball into the OS. I get so damn tired of all these updates. Still prefer the old look/feel of Win XP.

Windows 10 makes me shutter at the new look/user interface, but it does seem rock solid.

TiGeR

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
install classic shell

http://www.classicshell.net/

Was the purpose of this thread to give us a mini heart attack or has Ken been considering it? :mad-new:

Sure as hell glad the current version is now working solid on Windows 10. That should keep most users content for a very long time, assuming of course Microsoft doesn't throw a curve ball into the OS. I get so damn tired of all these updates. Still prefer the old look/feel of Win XP.

Windows 10 makes me shutter at the new look/user interface, but it does seem rock solid.

TiGeR

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The purpose was not to give everyone a heart attack…just you tiger_claw.
Do you know something the rest of us don't?? Seems odd that @fendermann, has not chimed in on this thread??

Last edited by a moderator:

eddiequeue

n3wb
Reaction score
Congrats on the new job at Buzzfeed @Q2U - we won't believe what happens next...

Tiger_Claw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Damn, that must have been lost in the mail.
Hey...

wait one minute here... We should have some video to back all this up. Delivery or not. LOL

Confess @Q2U.When and where did the exchange take place? We need real answers here and I failed miserably in placing my Arlo meatball on fen's mailbox. :laugh:

TC

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So everything on the internet aint true? Windows 10 is really good too? oh no! And Hillary will be a great pres? Common sense people.