Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

Reaction score
I fear that all is not well in the jury room. I have been on several juries over the years. If everyone on the jury saw this as cut and dry as most everyone who posts on this thread, it would have been over in three to four hours. They have less than a handful of charges to debate. The judge already tossed the weapons charge.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Agreed.
1- Any sane person on the jury has to be afraid of what may happen to him and his family if they acquit
2- Idiot scum liberals makeup some large portion of the population now. Chances are a few made it to the jury
3- Ever spend any time in jury selection? The prosecution in this case didnt want any critical thinkers on the jury or anyone with an IQ over 6 for that matter

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I think this is fake news. First, the Marshals are not involved in securing the state court house or safeguarding the jurors. Second, the jury deliberates alone. Third, if a juror actually said this to any law enforcement official they would bring it to the judges attention asap, just like the joke that got the juror tossed.
Here is one source. Jacek Posobiec on Twitter: "Two jurors holding decision up, outright citing backlash, per US Marshal in Kenosha" / Twitter

Also it it is said that the US Marshal's are there for added security.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
As I've said all along, it appears the prosecution are all out to get a conviction. Yes getting convictions is their job, but I personally believe there's additional racial motivation behind this, namely they fear riots and being accused of being racist if they fail to make their case and to that end they're using all the tools they can including bringing a gun into the Court Room to have a scare / dramatic effect. Whether he's found guilty or not we'll have to see, but they seem to be going all out to try to prove guilt.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
they want to see footage again :D

good / bad ?!

There was a drone in use to take video. The prosecution only provided the low resolution stream to the defense prior to the trial. This is a little questionable to say the least because it leaves out a lot of detail being lo resolution. That said, I've seen both and even in the high resolution version there is nowhere nearly enough detail to actually determine exactly what Rittenhouse is doing. To me that video was worthless and made laughable by the "enhancements" and the alleged expert that testified he had no idea how the enhancement actually worked.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There is a big difference between someone hiding and shooting someone how ever many yards away they were and not being threatened compared to this instance where he is on his back being pummeled and shoots someone attacking him within his personal space...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
There is a big difference between someone hiding and shooting someone how ever many yards away they were and not being threatened compared to this instance where he is on his back being pummeled and shoots someone attacking him within his personal space...
.....and Kyle was running away from his attackers and heading towards the police lines. He was being chased by the thugs AKA convicted criminals.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score