Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
True, but we still have a somewhat decent grip on reality, common sense, and fairness here.. unlike places like the West coast, DC, Chicago Baltimore, and NYC that have been destroyed by liberal Democrats for 2 generations.

Reaction score
Here is a statement from one of the attorneys representing Kyle Rittenhouse. If all of what is said is true, then the situation that I discussed prior is very different than what I believed at that time. It bugs me that this was available when I posted yesterday, but none of the searches I made showed it, at least not in the first 2 pages.

https://spectrumnews1.com/wi/madison/news/2020/08/29/teen-s-attorneys-claim-self-defense-in-kenosha-shootings

And now I see that the statement was posted by @BobRegnar in post #15, which I obviously missed. Sorry about that.

cepler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is a statement from one of the attorneys representing Kyle Rittenhouse. If all of what is said is true, then the situation that I discussed prior is very different than what I believed at that time. It bugs me that this was available when I posted yesterday, but none of the searches I made showed it, at least not in the first 2 pages.

https://spectrumnews1.com/wi/madison/news/2020/08/29/teen-s-attorneys-claim-self-defense-in-kenosha-shootings

And now I see that the statement was posted by @BobRegnar in post #15, which I obviously missed. Sorry about that.
I love how that video linked above completely skips a ton of very important details.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, it looks like more people read your repost than read mine anyway. You can lead a horse to water... :lol:

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes there is a risk to standing up and defending something against a violent mob who've been empowered to riot, destroy, and assault with total impunity because our government is full of cowardly men and women.

The reason the 17 y/o is there is because the men better suited by age and experience are not. Virtually no one is standing up to these blm/antifa mobs looting cities and burning them to the ground and killing innocents in the process for fun.

It's been said here often and with some emphasis that defending the cities is now left to the people. Which people?

lookdeep

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm confused about claims that the deceased protestors had criminal backgrounds? As far as I can tell based on the case listings in the Wisconsin Circuit Court website, charges for battery and bail jumping were dropped in the cases against Rosenbaum (see here, and here). For Huber, his cases are ongoing but he is charged with "Operating a motor vehicle w/o insurance" and "Operate Motor Vehicle by Permittee w/o Instructor" (see here and here). I cannot find the listings of the cases discussed in this forum and elsewhere claiming that Rosenbaum is a registered sex offender, or that Huber has a domestic case of strangulation against him. In fact claims to the latter seem impossible as it would make Huber 17 at the time of conviction which means the alleged crime happened when he was a minor? Can anyone point me to actual evidence for this that is not a picture from some random forum? I.e. Relevant court listings such as the links I provided. Or is this just a fake?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
IANAL but a real one who wrote up a piece on the event points to Arizona. I have no means to validate any of it but the lawyer who wrote it up seems to be fairly certain of it.

Joseph D. Rosenbaum, 36. Rosembaum is (was) subject to a life-long sex offender registration order in Wisconsin for his Arizona conviction on two counts of Sexual Conduct with a Minor in 2002. Sentenced to 10 years in prison, he appears to have been incarcerated in Arizona from 2002 until paroled in 2012

Anthony Huber, 26, of Silver Lake, Wisconsin. In 2012 Mr. Huber pled guilty to Felony "Strangulation and Suffocation" (with a Domestic Abuse modifier) and Felony False Imprisonment (with a Domestic Abuse and Use of a Dangerous Weapon modifier). Four other charges apparently from the same incident or incidents ranging from misdemeanor to felony level were dismissed. Mr. Huber received 3 years probation for his guilty plea. From the records available to me it appears that Mr. Huber violated his probation in 2016 and a sentence of 2 years (with a year credit) in State Prison was order, but it is unclear if this was a technical or material violation and if Huber was actually incarcerated for the violation.

The Kenosha Shootings / Kyle Rittenhouse: A Tactical and Legal Analysis: UPDATED: 1st Shooter ID'd? - Page 1 - AR15.COM

Reaction score
If the cops and the government do not defend the people, then the people must defend them selves against the terrorist. If they show up on my street and attempt to do the thing that they have done in other town. They are dead. Both my wife and i are over 70 with carry licenses. I keep a loaded 12 gauge at the door. And a Mossberge defender in the truck. I carry a Sig Saure p320 9mm. My wife carries a s&W 38 special. I am a combat vet.
Thank you for your service.

cepler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Joseph D. Rosenbaum, 36. Rosembaum is (was) subject to a life-long sex offender registration order in Wisconsin for his Arizona conviction on two counts of Sexual Conduct with a Minor in 2002. Sentenced to 10 years in prison, he appears to have been incarcerated in Arizona from 2002 until paroled in 2012
1598998155333.png
1598998276624.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Couldn’t tell ya, all I know is what the legal guy who did the analysis said in italics. His words not mine.

I didn’t say he was a sex offender. He may be may not be, I do t know.

cepler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Couldn’t tell ya, all I know is what the legal guy who did the analysis said in italics. His words not mine.

I didn’t say he was a sex offender. He may be may not be, I do t know.
Shrug Doesn't really matter, you have a right to defend yourself despite what a lot of rabid liberals seem to believe.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm confused about claims that the deceased protestors had criminal backgrounds?
Here's Andy Ngo's twit.

Rosenbaum's AZ Inmate Record w/offenses:

Huber's Court Record:

Not that hard to locate.

And I think the reason Rosenbaum's Wisconsin Sex Offenders Database entry is gone is because he's deceased. Or maybe too many requests and they took it down.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Two completely separate situations. . .
Jacob Blake was walking away from the police, was absolutely no threat to them and they shot him in the back 7 times. You can think what you want but in my America nobody should be treated like this.
Absolutely no threat to the police? Are you kidding? They had just tased him for not cooperating, which apparently didn’t faze him. To top it off, what was he reaching for in the vehicle, it sure wasn’t flowers? When the police tell you to stop, you stop and in most cases you‘ll be fine.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Here's Andy Ngo's twit.

Rosenbaum's AZ Inmate Record w/offenses:

Huber's Court Record:

Not that hard to locate.

And I think the reason Rosenbaum's Wisconsin Sex Offenders Database entry is gone is because he's deceased. Or maybe too many requests and they took it down.
Well then I guess he died doing what he enjoyed- chasing after minors. :rofl:

Sorry. Too soon?

cepler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I like to review facts, and usually substantial videos help establish the scene nicely so I can review them myself. Here are some that folks may be interested in, warning, much violence, blood, language etc.

33 min clip linked to just prior to dumpster fire being put out, which evidently set off Rosenbaum, he can be seen emerging from the street irate being held back by Huber, (you'll also see grey Camo Pants guy, the one that fires off the initial shot prior to Rosenbaum engaging Kyle and being shot):

LONG 5 hr 'clip', linked to just prior to Rosenbaum attacking Kyle and being shot:

The others can be seen in the AR15.com thread.

Additional info on someone digging up what they can on grey camo pants dude: