Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

therealdeal74

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think he has at least has 2 cases of self-defense justified and possibly a 3rd. But don't be so quick to embrace the kid yet, there is a video of him punching a female in a fight with another girl and it does appear to be him but it's missing a lot of context. The optics are not good when you are punching a woman, ie. the guy that punched two women attacking him at the hotdog stand in Hollywood. It shouldn't take away from what happened in Kenosha but it's going to affect his character as this kid who cleaned up graffiti and put out a dumpster fire.

If it's one thing the left can teach us, don't make a hero out of a zero so quickly.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You could just truncate the last name in the search field if you like, to show more names in your search results. Just R for example. Rosenbaum's record is no longer there.

The inmate record posted in message #56 shows his convictions in AZ. He only registered in Wisconsin as required after moving there recently.

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I would like to see law enforcement make anyone who holds a skateboard at a demonstration be made to ride it and prove that they have some degree of skill riding it, else, arrest them on the spot for carrying a weapon that's been seen numerous times injuring others at protests.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As the MSM works hard to dig up dirt on Rittenhouse and recast every headline to denigrate him and show him as a white supremacist, racist killer, Twitter blocks another of his attorneys.

cepler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As the MSM works hard to dig up dirt on Rittenhouse and recast every headline to denigrate him and show him as a white supremacist, racist killer, Twitter blocks another of his attorneys.

For the terrorist mass murderer he's being portrayed as, he's pretty bad at his job. Only managed to shoot those that attacked him. Weird.

cepler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Oh, BTW: Just go to Parler Free Speech Social Network instead.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I especially like this headline from your link:

Facebook is officially designating the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who allegedly killed two people and wounded another in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after being mobbed and attacked by rioters, a “mass murder,” despite the fact that this has not been proven in court.

Facebook doesn't have the authority to "officially designate" anything.

I officially designate Facebook a pile of steaming horseshit. So I guess that's it for Zuck.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The latest propaganda from CNN. Defending the "peaceful" protesters.

Grosskreutz. He's the guy whose only regret was not killing Rittenhouse and emptying his magazine into him. He's the guy aggressively approaching Rittenhouse with "concealed carry" gun drawn.

There's bullshit and then there's a tornado of bullshit.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It really pisses me off that only those who stand up to the mob and defend themselves or their property are facing serious (or any) charges and ruination while the dem politicians along with their marxists masters and financiers who set it all up and the looters/rioters/mobs get a pass from just about everyone.

Rittenhouse's attorney L. Lin Wood's #FightBack org put out this video earlier today in support of Rittenhouse. Contains some new video and analysis and nicely done.

If/when the YouTube censors take this down it is also available at https0:/fightback.law/news/ (remove 0 after https to use link)