Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

AP514

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
COMPLY DON'T DIE....Plain and Simple

As far as the Kid.... He took FireArms across State lines..Shot and killed someone.... He is screwed

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
COMPLY DON'T DIE....Plain and Simple

As far as the Kid.... He took FireArms across State lines..Shot and killed someone.... He is screwed

Come to think of it, the last time we drove to PA I crossed 6 or 7 state lines with multiple firearms...legally

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can a pardon be issued prior to a conviction?
President Ford did for Nixon.

"The pardon of Richard Nixon was a presidential proclamation issued by President of the United States Gerald Ford on September 8, 1974. By it, Ford granted to Richard Nixon, his predecessor, a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes that he might have committed against the United States as president. In particular, the pardon covered Nixon's actions during the Watergate scandal."

Plus, I do not think it is a federal crime that Kyle broke.
Hmmm, that would be an issue.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Evan Hafer, CEO of Black Rifle Coffee, now goes out of his way to kick Kyle Rittenhouse in the nuts.

Seems like his political donations cover both sides of the street, too. Nobody likes that.

Why go to the trouble of making a public statement against supporting Kyle? Looks a lot like CYA with the mob.

Seems to me he'd jump at the chance to show support for Rittenhouse. I guess corporate big shots focus on protecting profits over principle.

Too bad. Folgers is still good.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Evan Hafer, CEO of Black Rifle Coffee, now goes out of his way to kick Kyle Rittenhouse in the nuts.

Seems like his political donations cover both sides of the street, too. Nobody likes that.

Why go to the trouble of making a public statement against supporting Kyle? Looks a lot like CYA with the mob.

Seems to me he'd jump at the chance to show support for Rittenhouse. I guess corporate big shots focus on protecting profits over principle.

Too bad. Folgers is still good.

This is all I could find in a quick search...? Is there more?

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There's more. Started out with Hafer raising some eyebrows in the SF community with his claim to being deployed 300 days a year for the last decade on a Fox News show.

There's a ton out there about the company's reaction to Rittenhouse's photo on release from jail wearing a BLCC shirt. Google: Evan Hafer Kyle Rittenhouse

Some few found and posted this:

And here's a video of Hafer trying to walk it back a little. Not really very convincing.

It's not that hard to take a stand. Well, maybe it is. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they can clean it up and maybe I'm a little too quick to think it's just another of a long list of companies that see a big profit in marketing to the SOF and LEO communities.

It's easy to say you're something, quite another thing to show it when it might cost you something.

I'm reminded of what the 5th SF Group commander said of us in Vietnam. "We are what we do, not what we say we can do."

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

……Now, Human Events' Jack Posobiec reveals that the FBI sat on potentially exonerating evidence in the Rittenhouse case, where threats against Kyle can clearly be heard before he opened fire, as well as what appear to be muzzle flashes from people shooting at the teen.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

……Now, Human Events' Jack Posobiec reveals that the FBI sat on potentially exonerating evidence in the Rittenhouse case, where threats against Kyle can clearly be heard before he opened fire, as well as what appear to be muzzle flashes from people shooting at the teen.

Unfucking believable