Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, a call to abolish the current system... and thus the truth is out from those who wish to over throw the USA.
( honestly, calling to over throw a system with Jury Trials .. not a good thing in my book )

Colin Kaepernick
@Kaepernick7
9h
We just witnessed a system built on white supremacy validate the terroristic acts of a white supremacist.

This only further validates the need to abolish our current system. White supremacy cannot be reformed.

View attachment 109136

ref
I can’t believe there are people who still listen to this loser.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
At least part of her statement is true...Thank the Founding Fathers and God!

View attachment 109139
Her statement is directed at White Americans. This goes directly to the "People Of Color" , us against them, marxist term that Derrick Bell, Obamas mentor created, and has spread like a cancer across American Colleges for many years now.

She is a full-on racist. If she really hates America that much, if it is such a bad place that even a bartender can become a congresswoman making 200,000+++ a year.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Her statement is directed at White Americans. This goes directly to the "People Of Color" , us against them, marxist term that Derrick Bell, Obamas mentor created, and has spread like a cancer across American Colleges for many years now.

She is a full-on racist. If she really hates America that much, if it is such a bad place that even a bartender can become a congresswoman making 200,000+++ a year.
If we don’t correct our educational system, we lose America as it was meant to be. And the younger generation won’t know any different, because they never experience real freedom.

We, the tax payers, pay our politicians waaay too much. Shrink the pay and start term limits.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If we don’t correct our educational system, we lose America as it was meant to be. And the younger generation won’t know any different, because they never experience real freedom.

We, the tax payers, pay our politicians waaay too much. Shrink the pay and start term limits.
We the people, all need to start petitioning and pushing to get term limits implemented. On the flip side of that, we'd probably get stuck with a bunch of AOC dipshits that get popularity from shitbook, shitter, and dickdock....or other dipshit juveniles that have been brainwashed from the recent years corrupted education systems. What ever happened to the good old days of revolutions against dictatorships??? :(

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We the people, all need to start petitioning and pushing to get term limits implemented. On the flip side of that, we'd probably get stuck with a bunch of AOC dipshits that get popularity from shitbook, shitter, and dickdock....or other dipshit juveniles that have been brainwashed from the recent years corrupted education systems. What ever happened to the good old days of revolutions against dictatorships??? :(
I’ve got a feeling our forefathers would have been shooting already.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
....he might have to find a new city to live in and constantly watching his back.
I was thinking that as well, even fearing for his life now.
It's easy for me to say this but I'd like to see him go elsewhere, lay low and try to blend in.
I'd hate to see something bad happen to him.
I was also thinking about his legal fees up to this point.

I smell a GoFundMe page! :headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They are a cancer on American society.

View attachment 109128
For a second, I thought that WAS a portrait of the "American Cancer Society" .

My apologies for the joking reference, as the real ACS is a benevolent, hardworking, trustworthy organization that cares about people and has a valuable purpose......NONE of those adjectives apply to the panel of elitist, self-involved racists, each stoked with a baseless sense of self-worth with less than an ounce of working gray matter between them. The vile they spew is as dangerous as any we've heard from the more vocal white supremacists.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The American court system is not about justice. It's about power. It's about which lawyer can weave the best version of a story and convince the jury that their story is perceived as more truthful. The judge is the referee for the circus. The lawyers are the ones who basically control the courtroom, make the deals behind closed doors and generally decide the fate of the person that is on trial. It's bragging rights for them and their over-inflated egos when they "win" a case. It's a game to them. A "good" lawyer can ask you the same question 14 different times, but reword it so that you have a hard time distinguishing if they asked you that question before. It' about mind manipulation. Reading body language. It's about mountains of needless paperwork and highway robbery for per-hour lawyer fees. It's about theatrics.

All of the lawyers in the area all know each other well. They go to each other X-mas parties. They are all members of the same private country clubs. Their kids all go to the same exclusive, high priced private schools together. The lawyers and judges are all members of the same Yacht clubs and Hunting clubs. Many of them all live in the same gated community. They are all friends when they are not in the court rooms. Enter the court room and it is just another show that most of the time, the outcome has been pre-decided before they ever went into the court room. How do I know? I have extended family full of them.
None of what you said is true. Nothing is predetermined everything is based on the evidence. Obviously the quality of the attorney can affect the case just like a good or bad doctor.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
For me as an european jury based justice systems seems to be highly influenced by emotions... On the other hand in europe high court judges are nominated by politics and also mostly member of a political party so its obvious that you might not get a fair verdict when it comes to political cases.
both systems have advantages/disadvantages