Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And another thing...why the recurring headline that KR "....carried a gun across state lines" ?
  • Can someone show me the statute where that's a chargeable offense in this case?
  • Other than the Wiki article I linked above, does anyone have proof that KR's friend Dominick Black in WI did NOT have KR's AR stashed at his house in WI anyway?

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
And another thing...why the recurring headline that KR "....carried a gun across state lines" ?
  • Can someone show me the statute where that's a chargeable offense in this case?
  • Other than the Wiki article I linked above, does anyone have proof that KR's friend Dominick Black in WI did NOT have KR's AR stashed at his house in WI anyway?
The only thing I can think of is his age. Here in IL, you have to be 18 to own a long gun. If he possessed it in IL while not under the direct supervision of someone over 18 with a FOID card, he would have broken the law. And I believe it might be federal jurisdiction if you cross state lines while breaking a firearm law.

It's all a moot point, though, because he never crossed state lines with it.

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't have references handy, but I believe Kyle gave the guy money, he bought it, and gave it to Kyle in Kenosha. He has admitted to this a charged with a straw purchase.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
But media and democrats say he went over border with the weapon.
How can his friend be charged? :D
FWIW...
Rittenhouse Testified He Drove Himself to Kenosha Without Weapon

Excerpts:

".....In a Nov. 14 CNN interview, however, Democratic Rep. Karen Bass of California falsely claimed that Wendy Rittenhouse, Kyle’s mother, drove her armed son across the Illinois-Wisconsin border to aid law enforcement during the rowdy demonstration against police brutality."
“....Here, you have a 17-year-old boy who was driven by his mother across state lines with an automatic weapon — frankly, she should have been detained for child endangerment — to go to a protest where he says he’s going to help the police,” the congresswoman said. “I mean, it was ridiculous.”
"....It’s unclear why Bass claimed Wendy Rittenhouse drove her armed son to Kenosha. The available evidence shows that did not happen."

Now then..... Personally, I'd LOVE to see Kyle's mom sue the wadded up panties off of Bass, another empty-headed Dem for Marx-o-fornia. Note her use of "automatic" weapon.... what a moron. If anyone gets wind of a fund-me type page for Wendy, please PM me. I've got a few bills burnin' a hole in my pocket to put toward her legal fees.

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Not to mention, BB doesn't give any price breaks. They have re-defined the word "retailer". A simple search query in your favorite search engine will give you hundreds of other buying options on-line that are far cheaper than BB. BB also charges a 20% or 25% re-stocking fee. Their business model is so late 1980's. The only reason I have gone there in decades past was to actually see something in person, then I would leave and order it online. I am not one of those people who needs instant gratification by paying full retail, just so I could bring it home that day.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
THIS Best Buy?

LOL suck it

View attachment 109544
Nono.. this best buy

(yes its mostly the buyers fault, but as amazon for unwoke uninformed ppl they hide as best as possible that you dont buy from them directly)