Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
How many of them went out for ice cream after their stupid stunt?

This is what happens when the egg and sperm donors are not actively participating in raising a child and they rely on the internet and TV to be the teacher/parent/role models in the kids life growing up. TikTok was one of the absolute worst things that was ever conceived. Prove me wrong.

We have always had a "Plant based" diet. It's called fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, seeds, etc. Dumbing down the population by throwing a new series of buzzwords to the new generation doesn't changed that fact. Eating meat., or drinking dairy has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of "GHG" an active volcano puts into the atmosphere every single year. Maybe these "environmentalists" need to go jump in the volcano, to appease the volcano gods? That would do more for the environment than dumping milk out on the grocery store floor will. I remember these "environmentalists" from the 1970's. They called themselves "Ecologists". They have rebranded themselves for a new generation of idiots.

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
At what point in time should parents be held accountable? Just crazy all the no-nos in this article.

Put their pictures up on the internet, just like they did for the white boy that killed his brother and 4 adults. They give names and show pictures when they are white. When they are black or brown, they wont mention race, show pictures or give names. Based off the lack of pictures and names, it was two black teenage boys. Back to the original question: The kids probably never had any parents. Just sperm and egg donors.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Those are vandals....not activists. Something they read about on TikTok, or Twitter, FB or Instagram. I'd like to read where the store owner files complaints, they get arrested, jailed and/or fined for destruction of property, vandalism and then trespassed to keep their unwanted a$$es out of the store. Let's see how that works out on their future job apps and resumes.

Bunch of damn babies. Wanna "help" farmers? Go help them cut, rake and bale, shovel hay, feed cattle, clean stalls, clean milking stations and machines...oh, forget that.....we're talking REAL work, not imaginary work. Someone might break a nail....and I'm talking about the young MEN! Little pussies. :angry::mad:

Yes, I like kids and children but have NO use for young people that destroy other people's stuff and have no regard for other people's rights.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
TikTok is a blight on humanity. From June of 2021.....thanks, Brandon :angry: ==>> Donald Trump-era ban on TikTok dropped by Joe Biden
Personally, my opinion is that all social media is a blight. FacePlant, Twatter, TickyTock, etc. etc. It makes it too easy to provide a platform to those whom are narcissistic or wanting to be heard when they should keep their mouths shut.

"The prudent keep their knowledge to themselves, but a fool’s heart blurts out folly." -- Proverbs 12:23

or if you prefer...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." -- Abraham Lincoln (or some say Mark Twain said something similar).

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Quote from story:
“Isolating a specific video that seems detrimental, and assuming that it has a huge impact over people’s behavior, is just unreasonable from an empirical point of view. That’s not how media effects work,” Yotam Ophir, an assistant professor in the University at Buffalo communication department, told WIBV.

“Most people don’t know about these challenges, most people don’t care about these challenges, and even if they watch these videos and find them amusing, it doesn’t mean they’re going to walk out and steal a car.”

My reply, Say What? Another Professor at a higher learning institution completely out of touch with reality!

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Quote from story:
“Isolating a specific video that seems detrimental, and assuming that it has a huge impact over people’s behavior, is just unreasonable from an empirical point of view. That’s not how media effects work,” Yotam Ophir, an assistant professor in the University at Buffalo communication department, told WIBV.

“Most people don’t know about these challenges, most people don’t care about these challenges, and even if they watch these videos and find them amusing, it doesn’t mean they’re going to walk out and steal a car.”

My reply, Say What? Another Professor at a higher learning institution completely out of touch with reality!
Any time I hear the buzzword "TikTok Challenge", it brings back memories of "Hold muh beer.....Hey Ya'll, watch this!" We knew when we heard that phrase, one of us was going to make a trip to the emergency room, shortly after.....

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any time I hear the buzzword "TikTok Challenge", it brings back memories of "Hold muh beer.....Hey Ya'll, watch this!" We knew when we heard that phrase, one of us was going to make a trip to the emergency room, shortly after.....
+1^^.
My wife is a retired RN, in her 25 years at 2 hospitals she was in the ER of a busy metro hospital for about 6, said that was the most frequent response when she asked what happened. They'd say the last thing they recall before the accident that brought them there was "Hey, y'all....watch this!" :lmao::winktongue:

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
It was attempted murder by both groups which makes the 1st groups charges of deadly conduct a bit on the light side if they can prove an intent to kill the other group.

Yeah there's been shortages because apparently activists are targetting depots and when the lories are forced to wait, opening the empty valves on the transporters while they wait emptying the milk away.

It's been more just milk over here, this is an almost daily occurrance:

Even spraying paint on the Largest Police Station in the Country and luxury goods locations:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^^ :angry::mad::wtf:
Do any of these punks have a job? Do they do anything to support themselves and/or their families?

I suggest:
  • Arrest them...I am sure there are laws on the books that will allow that.
  • Have DA's with the backbone do their jobs to indict, legal system to convict on evidence, judges to sentence, jailers / correctional facilities to incarcerate.
  • Prison reform should consist of no more TV's, gyms, etc. it should not be like Club Med but only '3 hots and a cot' and humanitarian healthcare; it should NOT be a pleasant experience, instead something that is to be avoided, a deterrent.
  • No more "catch and release"....make the law enforcement officers feel like they are making a difference, not make them feel instead that they are endangering themselves for no good reason and fighting a losing battle.

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

View attachment 149414
His death wasn't accidental, it was intentional. I say we blame Joe Biden for it. He was the one that wants all the drugs, drug dealers, rapist, thieves and general riffraff from other countries, just so they can get some more votes.