LAN Access

luvbngma

n3wb
Reaction score
I am having a problem with my Local (internal) LAN access. I was having a problem with remote access yesterday and got that fixed. I was able to remote login to BlueIris (wifi turned off) with no problem. Last night I tired it again and it didn't work. I looked at the Webserver and my LAN changed. I port forwarded the new IP and it works again. My question is, why does my LAN change? Do I need to change a setting in BlueIris, is it my ISP that changes it? Or is there something in my router that needs to change? Thanks in advance for all your help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am having a problem with my Local (internal) LAN access. I was having a problem with remote access yesterday and got that fixed. I was able to remote login to BlueIris (wifi turned off) with no problem. Last night I tired it again and it didn't work. I looked at the Webserver and my LAN changed. I port forwarded the new IP and it works again. My question is, why does my LAN change? Do I need to change a setting in BlueIris, is it my ISP that changes it? Or is there something in my router that needs to change? Thanks in advance for all your help.
You need to reserve the IP in your router..often called DHCP reservation..this should be done for your cameras as well..

luvbngma

n3wb
Reaction score
This old gramma thanks you fenderman, I'll get it added! Have a great day!