mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Las Vegas smoke shop owner stabs man multiple times during attempted robbery

EUFY camera by register

1659744595090.png

hmmmm .. are those Covid masks ??

1659744648031.png

Owner tells the robbers they can just leave ..

1659744734610.png

and .. they proceed to rob ..

1659744792834.png

1659744823580.png

1659744905503.png

ref:

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Las Vegas smoke shop owner stabs man multiple times during attempted robbery

EUFY camera by register

hmmmm .. are those Covid masks ??

Owner tells the robbers they can just leave ..

and .. they proceed to rob ..

ref:
Yikes!
No sympathy for the perps here (I detest thieves) but that stab to the base of the perps neck from behind might be super serious.....and by no means am I an attorney but here's hoping the perp made a serious threat and/or showed a weapon or something so that the store owner can prove he feared for his life. I just don't hear or see it in this video.....could be these old ears and eyes, though.

I'm pulling for the store owner. Did I say I detest thieves? :angry:

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
This is all a direct result of relaxed bail laws, criminal reform and of course, The free flow of drugs flowing across our southern borders..OH and did I mention all the de-fund the police crap also. These Videos go viral and the preps see them also, might make them think twice. All of that I mentioned above was done on purpose to foment chaos and Chaos it is right now. If anybody thinks different, they have their head in the sand.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Certainly if in NYC .. not certain how Las Vegas is ..

note: report indicates he is the owner
Let’s see what happens because in most places imminent threat to life vs fear for ones life is what decides what happens.

I don’t know if Las Vegas has stand your ground / castle law as it relates to a business vs a home.

I never saw any weapons, verbal threat, nor did they attack him initially. So based on what I saw and what the owner / employee did depending upon their laws (state of mind) might swing things.

Regardless, I didn’t have much sympathy for the guy who was stabbed. Because that industry is pretty much like any gas station / convenience store.

Always getting robbed and people causing trouble. The reality is if a person sees and experiences such things it just trips people into the extreme.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Let’s see what happens because in most places imminent threat to life vs fear for ones life is what decides what happens.

I don’t know if Las Vegas has stand your ground / castle law as it relates to a business vs a home.

I never saw any weapons, verbal threat, nor did they attack him initially. So based on what I saw and what the owner / employee did depending upon their laws (state of mind) might swing things.

Regardless, I didn’t have much sympathy for the guy who was stabbed. Because that industry is pretty much like any gas station / convenience store.

Always getting robbed and people causing trouble. The reality is if a person sees and experiences such things it just trips people into the extreme.
Yes. Good questions ..

I did note the owner did ask them to "just leave" and then they over reached and jumped the counter.

I suspect if the robbers were Black we would see a BLM riot ..

Seen many Asians attacked on the street by team BLM .. so there is clearly a lot of tension between those groups ..

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes. Good questions ..

I did note the owner did ask them to "just leave" and then they over reached and jumped the counter.

I suspect if the robbers were Black we would see a BLM riot ..

Seen many Asians attacked on the street by team BLM .. so there is clearly a lot of tension between those groups ..
It’s pretty safe to say in the world where there are different cultures there’s going to be a level of bias or racism. In America (generally speaking) the friction is white vs black. Than you have white vs brown. As you keep going it’s everyone in between and let’s just say Asians.

That covers a whole swath of people from Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, East Indian etc.

Than you have every other Middle East nationality. You put a whole bunch of people together that have some kind of bad history or experience what do you get??

Lots of bad blood and death.

If people just sit back and think of countries that have one specific nationality say Chinese. You don’t think there’s all kinds of crime from rape, murder, drugs, white collar, etc?

All of these people are the same race & colour! You go to some place in Africa and 99% are all black.

You see the exact same thing never ending crime and death. Go to the Middle East and everyone is blowing everything around them up?!? They all believe in what ever religion and the same race / colour!

The big difference here in North America is its a huge melting pot of old immigrants to new immigrants that make up both nations (America / Canada)

The problem with America is everyone just likes to push things to the Nth degree right or wrong. Canada is and has been heading in the same direction for years too!

We as a people either need to wipe everyone out once and for all. Or sit down and understand we don’t need to agree on everything but should have enough respect and decency to uphold the laws that everyone is free and should be treated fairly as to basic human rights.

A person shouldn’t have to beg for basic things like shelter, food, and education. A person shouldn’t have to work three jobs to provide or to get a secondary education so they can further their knowledge and contribution to the world.

At the end of the day many wars have past and can’t lie have strong feelings some of these people should have been wiped off the planet!

But, look where we are today as it relates to some of the most vile and heinous crimes ever committed by man???

Think Africa, Germany, Japan, France, Italy, Israel, China etc etc.

If we had wiped out all the people from these nations would the world be a better place???

No . . .

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I think a lot of the hate from BLM types towards Asians is that they are upset about their situation in life....they see an Asian come here with nothing but the shirt on their backs, lacking English communications skills but yet a lot of Asians, through hard work and sacrifice, rise to the top and become successful. Meanwhile, a certain segment of the population is coddled and the culture has set the bar so low that they remain on the "gubermint plantation" so to speak. Instead of victim mentality how about keep your nose to the grindstone, make sacrifices and good choices. Try to be a good person and follow the golden rule.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I think a lot of the hate from BLM types towards Asians is that they are upset about their situation in life....they see an Asian come here with nothing but the shirt on their backs, lacking English communications skills but yet a lot of Asians, through hard work and sacrifice, rise to the top and become successful. Meanwhile, a certain segment of the population is coddled and the culture has set the bar so low that they remain on the "gubermint plantation" so to speak. Instead of victim mentality how about keep your nose to the grindstone, make sacrifices and good choices. Try to be a good person and follow the golden rule.
Here’s a very none PC joke which is rooted in historical fact as it relates to the Chinese.

The saying goes like this: Everyone loves the Chinese. You know why?!? Because they don’t discriminate against anyone!

Why?!?

Because they hate you all equally and treat you all the same!

Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is why the owner dragged the guy to the door? After several stabs, the perp says "I'm dead" and the owner stops stabbing him. But he drags him to the door and throws him down, then walks towards the back?

Why is there no blood? Don't see any on the black hoodie the perp is wearing, not on the blade after each stab. No blood on the floor, or the owner's cloths or skin?

Is this truly for real?

Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is why the owner dragged the guy to the door? After several stabs, the perp says "I'm dead" and the owner stops stabbing him. But he drags him to the door and throws him down, then walks towards the back?

Why is there no blood? Don't see any on the black hoodie the perp is wearing, not on the blade after each stab. No blood on the floor, or the owner's cloths or skin?

Is this truly for real?
It is absolutely real and being reported by multiple media sources. The owner dragged the perp out from behind the counter, dropped him, then went to call 911 to save the perp's life.

The latest word is that the owner will not be charged. He has made it pretty clear that he feared for his life and assumed the thieves were armed. He also said that he now plans to buy better weapons for the future.

Reaction score
You know, I hate being cut, sliced, diced, you name it. I don't have many fears but of sharp objects I do. Watching this made my Pucker Star uneasy. Especially small knifes, and my hands show why. :) But you know what? Wished he had used the Ronco Slice-A-Matic on the other POS as well. I hope he will be found not guilty, but I have a feeling he will be prosecuted for excessive force. I hope I am wrong.

You want to know how to stop crime? THIS is how you stop crime.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hope he will be found not guilty, but I have a feeling he will be prosecuted for excessive force. I hope I am wrong.
Yeah, me too. IMO, it looks like he kind of held onto the perp while he stabbed, who appeared to be trying to get away...hard to say. Even though we're watching it play out, watching it is not the same as being there.....things happen so fast and the POV from the owner is very different.

If anyone has ever been in a similar situation, one does what one needs to do to come out on the other side, the perp.....<speaking for owner> "well, I sure don't care 'cause he just tried to harm me in some way or at least that was my impression....I had already tried to get him to "just leave" but he didn't take me up on it, attempted to rob me and well...the outcome is HIS doing" </end speaking for owner>.

In this case, the video may not be doing the owner any favors. My fingers are crossed on behalf of the owner. :idk: