latest update and duplicated/merged or mistimed photo email alerts

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So i took the most recent update and for the last week or two i've been getting the odd email alert with photos which should be 1 second apart but instead have much longer times then this plus additional photos and sometimes no video..I should get 6 x 1 photo a second and a short video...instead I will get 7 photos and no video with some photos being duplicated or with big time gaps between them where it looks like two alert have been merged together...take the example pics I've provided and look at the time stamp

Attachments

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Few more examples last night..happened about 3 times over an hour period...as you can see there is about a few minutes between photo 1 and photo 2 ( instead of 1 second as set) and yet it appears in the same email alert..took the latest BI update today so maybe that will fix it

Attachments

Last edited:

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Another test after the latest BI update and no change..I've pasted my email alert settings ( photo 4 ) just to show it appears to be set correctly :)

Attachments

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Have I posted this in the wrong forum ?

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman

The Blueiris website only offers the latest version, how do I roll back without the old install file which I no longer have ?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman

The Blueiris website only offers the latest version, how do I roll back without the old install file which I no longer have ?

Thanks
Search the forum for links. Always manually install so you have old files.