LaView Panda LV-PC902F2-W Audio

lviperz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I recently purchased a pair of these Laview cameras when fenderman shared a special on them at Newegg. They say it has audio and I see the settings in the camera but I cannot seem to hear anything in the BI app or web page. I haven't tried checking from the BI server though. I did find the exact camera listed in BI when I set it up and I did enable the audio webcast option for IP Stream and my user does have audio enabled as well. Should something be entered for the audio path? It's blank but the format matches what is set in the camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a pair of these Laview cameras when fenderman shared a special on them at Newegg. They say it has audio and I see the settings in the camera but I cannot seem to hear anything in the BI app or web page. I haven't tried checking from the BI server though. I did find the exact camera listed in BI when I set it up and I did enable the audio webcast option for IP Stream and my user does have audio enabled as well. Should something be entered for the audio path? It's blank but the format matches what is set in the camera.
In the camera under video, make sure its set to video and audio. You might also want to try the hikvision 2cdxxx option in blue iris.

lviperz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In the camera under video, make sure its set to video and audio. You might also want to try the hikvision 2cdxxx option in blue iris.
I'm not sure what you mean by making sure its set to video and audio. I don't see anything for audio on the video tab unless I click on configure for the IP camera. On that page the only thing I see for audio is a section that has a blank path but the format shows that same thing as the camera's settings. I tried changing the camera to the hikvision 2cdxxx but the audio path was still blank and no audio from the camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by making sure its set to video and audio. I don't see anything for audio on the video tab unless I click on configure for the IP camera. On that page the only thing I see for audio is a section that has a blank path but the format shows that same thing as the camera's settings. I tried changing the camera to the hikvision 2cdxxx but the audio path was still blank and no audio from the camera.
in the camera itself video tab..there is a dropdown..video or video and audio.