LaView wireless up camera

PJ Will

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a weird issue. My cameras settings are super sensitive in Normal mode so I switched to expert mode and configured the sensitivity and percentage levels to help mitigate false alarms. When my camera is on expert settings, it works as it should but every night at 12am, my cameras change back to normal mode.

I’ve read that I should create another user account and limit that accounts access privilege which I did to log into the camera. I tried this solution but it didn't work for me. What I did was, add a user account and only gave it access to Live View, clicked Save and Rebooted.

I am using a LaView IP camera, but it is hikvision software so I am guessing it is rebranded. Also, I am using NVMS7000 as a PC/NVR device to record to my pc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi PJ,

Perhaps you would like to share the model number of the camera, and the suspected Hikvision model which it matches.

PJ Will

n3wb
Reaction score
LaView PW65382.

I am not sure which hikvision camera it matches but I see images of the software from both brands. They match very closely so I’m assuming they are the same camera but diff brands.

PJ Will

n3wb
Reaction score
But I am not sure which hikvision camera matches the LaView I purchased...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Mat200,

Yea already checked, both on the camera and website. Unfortunately no new updates...
Seems like a weird bug .. wonder what's going on, is the camera rebooting at midnight?

PJ Will

n3wb
Reaction score
Seems like a weird bug .. wonder what's going on, is the camera rebooting at midnight?
No it's not rebooting at all. But the Event settings are changing from Expert back to Normal mode. That's about all I can tell that is changing.