Lawyer: What to Do When Cops DEMAND Your Guns ( USA )

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Found this interesting .. principles applies to various topics of cops "knock and talk" ..

Lawyer: What to Do When Cops DEMAND Your Guns

Reaction score
First, I don't understand why you were asked for a gun. The most you could do is to provide the weapon and the documents. If everything is in order, then there is no need to worry. But if you broke the law and kept a firearm, you will likely be prosecuted at best administrative responsibility. But suppose everything is in order and the police officer violated his authorized rights. In that case, you can safely take it up with the internal authorities. In that case, you can even hire an experienced attorney to resolve the problem. I have a couple of real estate attorneys, but they always help me find attorneys in other jurisdictions. So by going to Estate Planning Services | Attorney | Southwest PDX Law Group, you won't go wrong.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
DON'T OPEN THE DOOR. I hate to seem anti-social but I never answer the front door unless I'm expecting someone. If it's a neighbor at the door I recognize I'll go outside via the garage door and go around to the front door. In fact, due to working from my home office I have a note over the doorbell button.

1660657492206.png

1660657448531.png

1660656896490.png