Lawyer: What to Do When Cops DEMAND Your Guns ( USA )

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
DON'T OPEN THE DOOR. I hate to seem anti-social but I never answer the front door unless I'm expecting someone. If it's a neighbor at the door I recognize I'll go outside via the garage door and go around to the front door. In fact, due to working from my home office I have a note over the doorbell button.

1660657492206.png

1660657448531.png

1660656896490.png

gokeez

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for sharing this helpful video on what to do when cops demand your guns! I'm new to this forum, and I've been on the lookout for similar info, so I appreciate it. Sorry for reviving a months-old thread, but the topic is really important to me.
Speaking of legal matters, I actually stumbled upon some info on the best Director Disqualification solicitors team recently. It's always good to have a reliable legal team on your side, just in case.
Anyway, I loved your story about answering the door with a humorous quip about your guns being bigger than the cops'. It's important to stay calm and collected in these situations, but a little humor never hurts, either! Thanks again for sharing your insights.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for sharing this helpful video on what to do when cops demand your guns! I'm new to this forum, and I've been on the lookout for similar info, so I appreciate it. Sorry for reviving a months-old thread, but the topic is really important to me.
Speaking of legal matters, I actually stumbled upon some info on the best Director Disqualification solicitors team recently. It's always good to have a reliable legal team on your side, just in case.
Anyway, I loved your story about answering the door with a humorous quip about your guns being bigger than the cops'. It's important to stay calm and collected in these situations, but a little humor never hurts, either! Thanks again for sharing your insights.
Hi gokeez ..

Please tell me how Director Disqualification solicitors helps those in the USA ?

1682456015392.png