Live screen not refreshing

Tacoman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi

Just upgraded from BI4 to BI5. I have a couple of issues that came up after the upgrade:
First issue and a major one: The live screen does not refresh. It shows static images for all of the cams. By static I mean the cam image is like a snapshot. If BI is minimized in Windows and then reopened, it refreshes all the cams to a recent image but they stay static. If I click to full screen on any cams all will refresh to the most recent static image when the full screen image is minimized. I am sure I tweaked something in the upgrade but I can't find it.

Second issue: For each camera all the captured clips get strung together for each cam. They are all captured and show motion, but I would much rather see separate clips for each triggered event.

I thought this would be a quick upgrade. It looked like it was painless until I noticed the problems. I have spent a couple of frustrating hours trying to figure things out.

Thanks. Any and all help is appreciated.
John

Tacoman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Problem solved. I feel really stupid. I spent hours trying to figure it out. Was that feature in BI4?

Thanks

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi

Second issue: For each camera all the captured clips get strung together for each cam. They are all captured and show motion, but I would much rather see separate clips for each triggered event.
Not sure what you are referring to on this. Read the BI help file for explanations on the interface. Nothing has changed drastically from 4 to 5 in this regard.