Live & video not working in bi android app

Tirglas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi:)

Live video and clips do not play in the android app, the app was previously working fine using my routers VPN.

it logs in and the first screen shows the icons of the videos and the live streams of the cams, however when selected they just sit there with the loading icon with no buttons working.

it is the same whether on my local network or when using the vpn.

the windows software seems to working ok when i RDP in, and when the app connects i hear the tone on BI.

Anyone have any suggestions?? Currently using chrome remote desktop on my phone, great picture but hard to navigate etc.

Thx in advance

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi:)

Live video and clips do not play in the android app, the app was previously working fine using my routers VPN.

it logs in and the first screen shows the icons of the videos and the live streams of the cams, however when selected they just sit there with the loading icon with no buttons working.

it is the same whether on my local network or when using the vpn.

the windows software seems to working ok when i RDP in, and when the app connects i hear the tone on BI.

Anyone have any suggestions?? Currently using chrome remote desktop on my phone, great picture but hard to navigate etc.

Thx in advance
try reinstalling the app