LNB8105x web interface user:password

Reaction score
I'm tinkering around with a Lorex LNR824KXB kit from Costco. It has the LNB8105x cameras. I have one connected directly to the NVR (NVR is plugged into my LAN) and another camera plugged into my LAN. The NVR can connect to both. Now I'd like to test other software on my PC with the LAN connected camera. I know it's IP, I need its login credentials. Sounds like it's the same as the IPC-HFW1831C-PIR but with a different firmware. Any idea what the Lorex version's user:password is?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm tinkering around with a Lorex LNR824KXB kit from Costco. It has the LNB8105x cameras. I have one connected directly to the NVR (NVR is plugged into my LAN) and another camera plugged into my LAN. The NVR can connect to both. Now I'd like to test other software on my PC with the LAN connected camera. I know it's IP, I need its login credentials. Sounds like it's the same as the IPC-HFW1831C-PIR but with a different firmware. Any idea what the Lorex version's user:password is?
Try the same user/password as the NVR.

Reaction score
I'm not sure that I needed to reset the camera, but I did and still needed the default user/pass which was admin/admin. Then it forced me to change the password.

Thanks.