Location of recordings

Bouchard

n3wb
Reaction score
I just took over managing a 20 camera system with Blue Iris. I set the location of the camera to record on the c:\bluriris\new, but I see the recordings on the NAS device instead? This a system that was all ready in place. I don't see them having more than one profile being used and the 4 cameras in question don't have motion checked. Not sure how they are recording to the NAS Device? I can trigger it manually and the recording goes to the right location?

Walrus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In each individual camera property, check on the record tab where the cameras are set to record to. They could be set to something else like AUX1
upload_2019-7-22_14-28-11.png

Bouchard

n3wb
Reaction score
They are all set to the New folder and the new folder is set for the c:\bluriris\new under the main screen config.Capture1.JPG Capture.JPG

Walrus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You are also moving to stored once it hits 1000GB and/or 120 says old. Show the settings for stored.

Bouchard

n3wb
Reaction score
This first one is the storage location
Capture2.JPG
This Second is the Alerts
Capture3.JPG

This one is show the location on the NAS device that they are going to which is different the it is set in Blue Iris

Capture4.JPG

This one is the storage usage

Capture5.JPG

Bouchard

n3wb
Reaction score
I saw the 101gig being reached now I am going to change it, but they still not going into the right location according to the settings?

Bouchard

n3wb
Reaction score
I think the DB maybe messed up. The cameras that are in question are about 5 and the are do not have motion triggered but still recording to the NAS location?.
Look at the next image no trigger but still recording on to the NAS\public\SCP-Cameras\New? When I can to the Profile 1 or any other I see the motion checked, but still pointing to the New folder which is set to the local drive?

SCP-OCAM1.JPG

Walrus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Alerts should be on local drive.

Have you rebooted since changing the location? I saw this before, if you changed the location, but you haven't hit 8 hour combine & cut, it'll keep going to the old location.

Also on the camera properties record tab, check the other profiles.

Also what are AUX1 AUX2 etc set as?

Bouchard

n3wb
Reaction score
Nothing on the other AUX1 ..... just New, Store and alerts. I will change the alerts to the local drive. This is a install that I just got handed to me last week and I upgrade the computer and upgraded to version 5 from 4 and restored the .reg file into 5. The install of 5 was a new install and I brought down the old system. I will reboot the system now and see what happens. Still strange that it will still record with out the Motion being checked.

Bouchard

n3wb
Reaction score
I know thank you for trying to help. Anyone else can help me on this?