"Log in return time is up"

Reaction score
Let me add my two cents here and may I can help. I recently bought a NVR 4KS2 and loaded two cams that gave me the same (similar) issue. Of course, as an enthusiast I fiddled with all the settings, stuff that made sense to me, as I know enough to be dangerous. That when I bit myself.
My cameras randomly logged out. all by themselves. I talked to the local agent which offer super help.
There is a setting after login click on setting and the left bar called GENERAL. This will display a list of items. One of them will be a timer from 10 to 60 min. Next to it is a button that you click on which (on my NVR) shows D1 to D16. Forget the "ALL" button. Sperately click and make sure all cameras are selected. This means they have a yellow boarder. There is a white save button. click that one, not the other one. I got the impression since one winodw is smaller than the other and got the impression the save button was for "that" window but all along I was clicking on the wrong button. So I logged out and back in again to check and make sure the cams wer still selected. Now none of my cams go offline and stay permanently online. I hope you fixed your problem. Good luck