Longse PTZ-Speed Dome Camera Firmware

fregga

n3wb
Reaction score
I just recently bought a used Longse speed dome PTZ camera (on the seller's site it is declared as PT4A110S400, in the camera's web interface it says IPD-D41Y00-BS) for testing purposes and to see whether it might suit my purposes. However the device has numerous software problems so it's barely usable and to me it looks a bit like there's an improper Firmware flashed to it (details would be beyond the scope of this topic, I think -- if you're, however, interested, please feel free to ask).

Doing a quite intense web research for the appropriate firmware binary didn't yield anything, the seller couldn't help me any further, Longse didn't reply to my request via email and the small CD that's usually included with this camera doesn't exist any more. So I'm completely stuck, and I'm wondering whether anyone in this forum could help me out.

If anyone here would happen to have that camera's original or a recent firmware, it would be so great if he/she could send it to me.

That camera seems to be distributed under various brands and model names. Maybe there's an alternate Firmware from a different brand/manufacturer... Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a million in advance!

(Current Firmware is V1.04.10-170630)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just recently bought a used Longse speed dome PTZ camera (on the seller's site is declared as PT4A110S400, in the camera's web interface it says IPD-D41Y00-BS) for testing purposes and to see whether it might suit my purposes. However the device has numerous software problems so it's barely usable and to me it looks a bit like there's an improper Firmware flashed to it (details would be beyond the scope of this topic, I think, if you're interested anyways, please feel free to ask).

Doing a quite intense web research for the appropriate firmware binary didn't yield anything, the seller couldn't help me any further, Longse didn't reply to my request via email and the small CD that's usually included with this camera doesn't exist any more. So I'm completely stuck, and I'm wondering whether anyone in this forum could help me out.

If anyone here would happen to have that camera as well, it would be so great if he/she could send it to me.

That camera seems to be distributed under various brands and model names. Maybe there's an alternate Firmware from a different brand/manufacturer... Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a million in advance!

(Current Firmware is V1.04.10-170630)
Send that junk back.