Looking for a Tide Macro

Tashmoo

n3wb
Reaction score
One of my cameras is looking at the water and I'd like to add the tides to my overlay. I'm a total novice at this thing still so I was wondering if anyone had a tidal macro set up I could use. Thx!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
One of my cameras is looking at the water and I'd like to add the tides to my overlay. I'm a total novice at this thing still so I was wondering if anyone had a tidal macro set up I could use. Thx!
This information (as far as I know) is not available with WUnderground. Where do you aggregate this info from?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FWIW, @Migel worked on this back in Jan. of last year but has not been heard from since, his success is unknown ==>> Post #434

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you can find an RSS / XML feed then it's possible.
The NOAA Tides and Currents site says it supports XML downloads. Would be great if you could extract the info @Mike. Probably a lot of people interested. Thanks for your effort in BIT!

"Data can be downloaded in multiple formats, such as CSV, XML, KML, NetCDF, JSON, TXT, and DODS. "
NOAA Tides & Currents