Looking for Blue Iris FULL version 5.4.3.2 download for upgraded Win 11 64bit OS

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I updated my security system OS with Win11 64bit onto a separate drive and I would like to install the same Blue Iris version 5.4.3.2 onto this new system since I have the key for it, though service has expired, it was still running ok. looked all over site and and seems I only found the smaller updates instead of the full version of my version.
I also like to ask about pricing. Since I was using 5.4.3.2 on the Win10 64bit on the other hardrive and I still have key for it, am I going to need to pay full price if I want to get the latest version and have support for it? Or can I upgrade from 5.4.3.2 to latest version by paying the upgrade pricing instead of full price.
My goal is to download the same version I had 5.4.3.2, install onto Win11 OS and once it's up and running, update to the latest version if I am able to pay for update to the latest version.
Finding a version 5.4.3.2 full download would get me get me working again. I can figure out the upgrade after it is running on NEW Win11 64bit OS.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I updated my security system OS with Win11 64bit onto a separate drive and I would like to install the same Blue Iris version 5.4.3.2 onto this new system since I have the key for it, though service has expired, it was still running ok. looked all over site and and seems I only found the smaller updates instead of the full version of my version.
I also like to ask about pricing. Since I was using 5.4.3.2 on the Win10 64bit on the other hardrive and I still have key for it, am I going to need to pay full price if I want to get the latest version and have support for it? Or can I upgrade from 5.4.3.2 to latest version by paying the upgrade pricing instead of full price.
My goal is to download the same version I had 5.4.3.2, install onto Win11 OS and once it's up and running, update to the latest version if I am able to pay for update to the latest version.
Finding a version 5.4.3.2 full download would get me get me working again. I can figure out the upgrade after it is running on NEW Win11 64bit OS.
Since you want to upgrade anyway, install the latest version then simply upgrade your support plan for a one time 35 dollars and you will get 1 year of updates.