Looking For IP Cameras

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for surveillance cameras that cost between 100€ and 120€ as I need a minimum of 8 units. Additionally, the cameras must have the following features:
  • I don't want to be required to subscribe to any services or pay additional fees to unlock functions.
  • The cameras need to be PoE capable and support data transfer via LAN. Nice to have will be 1000 MBit/s connection but I also am Happy with 100 MBit/s
  • I intend to install the cameras in a separate network without internet access to ensure the manufacturer cannot access them due to privacy concerns—I know I'm a bit paranoid.
  • The cameras must be able to send push notifications within the local network. Some cameras send these notifications through the manufacturer's server, but I don't want that.
  • The cameras should also provide a live view. I will access them through my VPN server and jumphost.
  • The cameras should operate without any issues at external temperatures of up to 45 degrees Celsius.
  • The cameras should have motion detection and start recording as soon as it detects any kind of motion
  • I also want that the cameras save the recorded videos on my own SFTP server / FTP is also okay
What cameras can you recommend to me?
P.S: If necessary, I am willing to purchase an NVR as well.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for surveillance cameras that cost between 100€ and 120€ as I need a minimum of 8 units. Additionally, the cameras must have the following features:
  • I don't want to be required to subscribe to any services or pay additional fees to unlock functions.
  • The cameras need to be PoE capable and support data transfer via LAN. Nice to have will be 1000 MBit/s connection but I also am Happy with 100 MBit/s
  • I intend to install the cameras in a separate network without internet access to ensure the manufacturer cannot access them due to privacy concerns—I know I'm a bit paranoid.
  • The cameras must be able to send push notifications within the local network. Some cameras send these notifications through the manufacturer's server, but I don't want that.
  • The cameras should also provide a live view. I will access them through my VPN server and jumphost.
  • The cameras should operate without any issues at external temperatures of up to 45 degrees Celsius.
  • The cameras should have motion detection and start recording as soon as it detects any kind of motion
  • I also want that the cameras save the recorded videos on my own SFTP server / FTP is also okay
What cameras can you recommend to me?
P.S: If necessary, I am willing to purchase an NVR as well.
Welcome @cameraman888

Do search the threads for numerous recommendations ..

"I intend to install the cameras in a separate network without internet access to ensure the manufacturer cannot access them due to privacy concerns—I know I'm a bit paranoid."

"The cameras should also provide a live view. I will access them through my VPN server and jumphost."

VPN server? for the local LAN only?