Looking for recommendation

RicardoK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Oh, if you need GOOD audio, then these have background noise issues (no in-cam noise filters). They should be usable with careful mic placement and maybe some extra foam packed around the mic.
thanks. What kind of mic is used? Does it connect to the camera and the camera mixes in mic input into the stream?

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking for the USA only, you will indeed get a tracking number using the epacket service. They are tied in with the USPS and you can type the tracking number directly into the USPS site. At least that is what has happened for me... 3 times. Sign up for email notifications and they will send you a message every step of the way. We've come a long way, baby!

Tracking number from epacket service will show up in USPS tracking system when the packet touches USA soil. I order bunch of stuff from China all the time and that how I noticed it. I would check USPS daily which give me not found until it shows up on USA soil.

I stay clear away from DHL after several bad experiences with them, it probably just my local DHL that is horrible and everywhere else is fine beside most time vendors using epacket offer free shipping and I don't mind waiting 3-4 weeks for my package to get it cheap.

Bill

randopolis

n3wb
Reaction score
Tracking number from epacket service will show up in USPS tracking system when the packet touches USA soil. I order bunch of stuff from China all the time and that how I noticed it. I would check USPS daily which give me not found until it shows up on USA soil.

I stay clear away from DHL after several bad experiences with them, it probably just my local DHL that is horrible and everywhere else is fine beside most time vendors using epacket offer free shipping and I don't mind waiting 3-4 weeks for my package to get it cheap.

Bill[/QUOTE

In my case, it has shown up on USPS site as soon as it is accepted in China. It shows the location as being in China. I could post a screen grab but it's not worth the effort.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
More than a week from order to receive. I ordered mine on the 5th using DHL and it has not gone out yet.
Did they cancel the order or did you extend the processing time? I have an order in right now and received a message that it will automatically cancel if not shipped within 7 days.

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
don't extend the time... they will fill the order if/when they get their shipment in stock... you gotta have nerves of steel when ordering from china. expect 3 weeks for delivery from china (more or less).

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Did they cancel the order or did you extend the processing time? I have an order in right now and received a message that it will automatically cancel if not shipped within 7 days.
They still have 23 hours and 51 minutes left to get it out in the quoted processing time. So, still waiting...

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
don't extend the time... they will fill the order if/when they get their shipment in stock...
They can't fill the order after it's automatically cancelled having exceeded the processing time to ship.
Easy and best to simply extend the processing time - takes about 5 seconds.