Looking for Remote Monitoring Service (Paid)

acd333

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a security camera setup in my office with a Dahua NVR connected to 6 Dahua cameras. We had a break-in about a month ago and unfortunately the cameras didn't capture enough detail to help (it was at night, and the vehicle used was too far away to identify properly). However, if someone had been watching the cameras at the time it would have been easy to alert the police.

Does anyone use or know of a service that works with IP cameras? I found a few online but they all seem to require use of their own system.

Thanks!
Andrew

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a security camera setup in my office with a Dahua NVR connected to 6 Dahua cameras. We had a break-in about a month ago and unfortunately the cameras didn't capture enough detail to help (it was at night, and the vehicle used was too far away to identify properly). However, if someone had been watching the cameras at the time it would have been easy to alert the police.

Does anyone use or know of a service that works with IP cameras? I found a few online but they all seem to require use of their own system.

Thanks!
Andrew
Contact member @bababouy

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Adding a camera or two with more zoom capable of getting details like license plates is something else to consider.

acd333

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks!
Yeah I looked into license plate capable cameras, but we are on a corner lot and would need at least 4. The guy parked in the lot next to us and cut the fence.

truck 1.JPG truck2.JPG