Looking for the BI v. 3.66 Installer

IPCamDude

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
BI 4 seems to still be somewhat of a beta version at the moment...I need to setup BI on a machine and am looking for a place to download the latest v3.66 version of it.

Could someone point me to an installer please?

Thank you.

getitright

n3wb
Reaction score
3.66 upgrade fails or just poor documentation.
I've applied the 3.66 upgrade manually but when I run the application the version number displayed is 3.09.03. Another 'feature' that backs up the 'not upgraded' product is there are a lot less model numbers of the cameras we are using and none of the cameras (12) that worked before I had to rebuild the boot disk can connect (because the model number is not valid?)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
3.66 upgrade fails or just poor documentation.
I've applied the 3.66 upgrade manually but when I run the application the version number displayed is 3.09.03. Another 'feature' that backs up the 'not upgraded' product is there are a lot less model numbers of the cameras we are using and none of the cameras (12) that worked before I had to rebuild the boot disk can connect (because the model number is not valid?)
You cannot upgrade to 3.66 from an earlier version..you need to do a clean install..You may be able to email support to get the update file...
Here is an update file that should be very close to 3.66 http://www.filedropper.com/biupdate1

getitright

n3wb
Reaction score
Just went to W7 control panel, Uninstall... funny the program listing shows version 3.66 as the 'installed' version. Then the uninstall fails..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just went to W7 control panel, Uninstall... funny the program listing shows version 3.66 as the 'installed' version. Then the uninstall fails..
try the update file..if that fails reboot the system and try the uninstall again.

getitright

n3wb
Reaction score
I tried to 'clean' the v3.09 off with the uninstall app. So now the installation of 3.66 fails as it's looking for a .msi file in a temp directory (AppData).
I'll go back, install 3.09 and try the update file..

Either way the documentation is pretty lacking.... I appreciate your help, txs.

getitright

n3wb
Reaction score
Fenderman
Okay, you 'tickled' a couple cobwebs out and so I checked the registry, Installashield had a residual entry, I cleaned that up. There was another file laying around. So, clean slate, v3.66 installed fine the first go, runs and displays the correct version number.

I'll try and see if I can get the camera's connected now.

Tx