Looking for Wireless PTZ w/ IR for baby monitor

Reaction score
I am trying to find a decent camera for a baby monitor. I have been building my camera setup with all the awesome help on this forum. I have 1 bullet starlight and 4 turret starlights that all work great. I need a baby monitor that is Pan/Tilt (zoom is optional), wifi (I can't run wires easily to the baby's room), and has IR so I can see Jr at night.

I've found a couple Dahua options on here that have a few of the requirements but not all 3. The closest seems to be their baby monitor IPC-A35 but it has mixed reviews at best on here. Any suggestions?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to find a decent camera for a baby monitor. I have been building my camera setup with all the awesome help on this forum. I have 1 bullet starlight and 4 turret starlights that all work great. I need a baby monitor that is Pan/Tilt (zoom is optional), wifi (I can't run wires easily to the baby's room), and has IR so I can see Jr at night.

I've found a couple Dahua options on here that have a few of the requirements but not all 3. The closest seems to be their baby monitor IPC-A35 but it has mixed reviews at best on here. Any suggestions?
you dont need pan tilt for a baby monitor...use a wide angle 2.8mm lens and see the entire room...

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I bought the IPC-A35 for testing. Of course it is no SDxxxx but it does it's job and will also be used as a baby monitor in a while. The only thing to consider is the LED light of the camera. It might be annoying in a dark room where someone wants to sleep.