Lorex cam captures burglary suspects

Reaction score
My neighbor asked me to post his video of the burglary of our neighbors home. He was able to let me know what time to search for on my cameras to find the video i got of them as they passed my home. He has an Arlo camera in this video.
Arlo video
Dahua video

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think you have posted those same kids before - some repeat offenders?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My neighbor asked me to post his video of the burglary of our neighbors home. He was able to let me know what time to search for on my cameras to find the video i got of them as they passed my home. He has an Arlo camera in this video.
Arlo video
Dahua video
Hi @djernie

I noticed a time stamp in the first video. Was that from an Arlo? If so which model as I am surprised to see a time stamp ( previously that was a big issue with Arlo cameras - no embedded time stamp )

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Love the classy touch of the socks and sandals topped off by the tight hoody.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Probably the same crew that you posted in the other thread that were spookin around during the day casing the joint.

Reaction score
I think you have posted those same kids before - some repeat offenders?
No i was just placing the video with the Arlo cam video so that everyone knows they are the same. And so everyone can see why they should upgrade their cameras if they want to identify someone at night.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No i was just placing the video with the Arlo cam video so that everyone knows they are the same. And so everyone can see why they should upgrade their cameras if they want to identify someone at night.
Ok - I knew I had seen those kids before LOL - it was from your "We broke in a house." thread you posted in February!

Reaction score
Hi @djernie

I noticed a time stamp in the first video. Was that from an Arlo? If so which model as I am surprised to see a time stamp ( previously that was a big issue with Arlo cameras - no embedded time stamp )
Your right after checking with my neighbor he said it wasn't his arlo that captured this video it was his Lorex. I'll have to change the title here.