Lorex Cameras LNB8111B Junction Box

Yollie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Will any Dahua junction boxes work with these cameras? I"d like to order from Andy if they will.

Thanks

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Will any Dahua junction boxes work with these cameras? I"d like to order from Andy if they will.

Thanks
Hi Yollie,

The PFA121 junction box should work for those squarish bullet Dahua OEM cameras.
I like those models a lot, as they do a great job protecting the connections from the weather.

Did Lorex resolve the missing shipment / package issue?

Yollie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi Yollie,

The PFA121 junction box should work for those squarish bullet Dahua OEM cameras.
I like those models a lot, as they do a great job protecting the connections from the weather.

Did Lorex resolve the missing shipment / package issue?
Yes, finally. I got the total run around and most times spoke with outsourced centers in India. Then I call again and got a, english as first language, person who said they didn't have any outsourced customer service in India (???!#$)and told me to dispute it on my credit card. I fussed a bit because this was the first I'd ever heard them say that after so many weeks. Well before I could do that, a new system arrived in the mail via UPS WITHOUT still requesting signature confirmation. I had no idea it was coming and easily could have happened again.

But at least now I am rolling along. I bought wall fish rod this weekend and drill bits. I am going to, I think, order cat6 bulk cable next week. I think the 100ft cables that come with them will be way too long. I got a pretty cool wall plate that is hinged

dual gang hinged wall plate - Google Search
That should be big enough for all the cables I need.

I am thinking of selling a couple of the cameras to put towards some starlights. I will decide on that soon.

Thank you for asking!