Lorex LNB8005 -C wiring diagram?

FiddlerKY

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately during installation of a LNB8005-C camera (from the Costco LNR6826K kit), I busted on of the connections with a screw...stupid, I know, but alas. A few of the pins are now bent and I've been unable to straighten them enough to get the camera to connect. I've talked to Lorex and they're not able to do anything (outside of offer a discount) due to human error, which I understand. I've been transferred a few times while trying to get a wiring diagram but so far have not been able to do anything. I've seen some other Lorex wiring diagrams - are they all similar? If not, does anyone have a diagram specifically for the LNB8005-C cameras?

Thanks!
Nealcamera2.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately during installation of a LNB8005-C camera (from the Costco LNR6826K kit), I busted on of the connections with a screw...stupid, I know, but alas. A few of the pins are now bent and I've been unable to straighten them enough to get the camera to connect. I've talked to Lorex and they're not able to do anything (outside of offer a discount) due to human error, which I understand. I've been transferred a few times while trying to get a wiring diagram but so far have not been able to do anything. I've seen some other Lorex wiring diagrams - are they all similar? If not, does anyone have a diagram specifically for the LNB8005-C cameras?

Thanks!
NealView attachment 37140
Search for dahua pinout. Or you can test yourself by cutting the cable.
Or simply return to Costco and start over