Lorex N881A63B need some advice

Coachtech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Purchased a Lorex camera system
N881A63B NVR
LNB9272S Cameras
Now comes my problem, this is my 2nd system returned 1st and they ship me this one both has got the same problem
The problem is when I back up what i want to see, weather it is AVI, MP4. or DAV it creates the folder, inside the folder are the player and video files, when i click the folder it says it was made on the date i made it but it says made 5 hours ago, now when i open up the folder to look at video clips all videos are stamped 5 hours ago, in other words if aim looking at clip i downloaded for 8:am the clip shows the time as 3:am but when playing the video the time stamp is correct, See the attachment below. all time on all video clips are 5 hours behind. I am new at forums so i hope this post is done correctly
Attachments

Attachments

Reaction score
Some things to consider. Generally for security cam video files in Windows 10, 'Date Modified' is the date and time the file was last written to. If you want the actual time it was first written to, then display 'Date Created'.

1595470075690.png

Check if your times in your live display are synced with the times on your PC.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Purchased a Lorex camera system
N881A63B NVR
LNB9272S Cameras
Now comes my problem, this is my 2nd system returned 1st and they ship me this one both has got the same problem
The problem is when I back up what i want to see, weather it is AVI, MP4. or DAV it creates the folder, inside the folder are the player and video files, when i click the folder it says it was made on the date i made it but it says made 5 hours ago, now when i open up the folder to look at video clips all videos are stamped 5 hours ago, in other words if aim looking at clip i downloaded for 8:am the clip shows the time as 3:am but when playing the video the time stamp is correct, See the attachment below. all time on all video clips are 5 hours behind. I am new at forums so i hope this post is done correctly
Attachments
HI @Coachtech

What time zone are you in?

Coachtech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I should have said i am using win7 any way look at this when i back up a recording it makes a folder inside the folders are the video clips, now if i back say a 8:00 take my flash drive and install in pc go to properties it says date created the date is correct but it says it was created 5 hours ago . Look at at attachment and see that was created at 1:00pm today now look at video shot and you see the correct time in the corner, so you see you cant follow the time one the clips. Every time I back its the same i loose 5 hours. Yes all the time and time zones are correct just can't figure out why. tried on win.10 tried on different computers and still loose 5 hours, this

Attachments