Lorex NR9163 NVR + Lorex LNE8974 + DoorBird IP Video Door Station D101S

Peepers

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, Quick question that hopefully someone can help out with ....
I have a 16 channel Lorex NR9163 NVR with 10 Lorex LNE8974 POE cameras. Everything works great and as it should :)
I also have 2 DoorBird IP Video Door Stations (D101S) and was successfully able to add their IP addresses to the NVR and view their camera footage - which is great (Door DS101 Spec Link)
However, when I select the "16 window screen" on the NVR display, I only see the same 10 LNE8974 POE cameras but not the two Doorbird feeds. However when I double channel 11 or 12 (Doorbird channels) and go full screen, the Doorbird feeds are there.
With regards to the Lorex Cloud app, when I double tap channel 11 or 12 (Doorbird channels) no video feed is returned?

Any ideas why I can not see the feed on the mutli-window display but I can see the feed when I single out only channel 11 or 12?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, Quick question that hopefully someone can help out with ....
I have a 16 channel Lorex NR9163 NVR with 10 Lorex LNE8974 POE cameras. Everything works great and as it should :)
I also have 2 DoorBird IP Video Door Stations (D101S) and was successfully able to add their IP addresses to the NVR and view their camera footage - which is great (Door DS101 Spec Link)
However, when I select the "16 window screen" on the NVR display, I only see the same 10 LNE8974 POE cameras but not the two Doorbird feeds. However when I double channel 11 or 12 (Doorbird channels) and go full screen, the Doorbird feeds are there.
With regards to the Lorex Cloud app, when I double tap channel 11 or 12 (Doorbird channels) no video feed is returned?

Any ideas why I can not see the feed on the mutli-window display but I can see the feed when I single out only channel 11 or 12?
Hi @Peepers

Previously people reported issues with setting up substreams when adding Dahua OEM cameras to a Lorex NVR.. so I would check the NVR channel info and look at the substream entry info.
( NVRs are lower compute devices, and when displaying a lot of views - the NVR will look for lower res streams to process )

Peepers

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks @mat200 for the quick reply
I'm sorta new to this technology .... Can you elaborate on your suggestion?
This is a screen shot of my choices when it comes to "NVR channel info"

Lorex Image.jpg