Lost a camera after dragging it to a new position on the pc console..

bigbillsd

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well, this is a first for me. Been using BI 4 for a few years. Yesterday I was on the BI PC console and decided to drag a camera to a different position. When I did it disappeared. Gone. And now I cannot find it to get it back. I can see its still recording by going into the stored clips but I would like it back on the console screen. I tried going to all camera group and its not there either. I restarted the BI service, went thru all the camera groups. I can see it on the Status listing too.

I guess I will turn on the drag lock once I figure out how to get it back.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, this is a first for me. Been using BI 4 for a few years. Yesterday I was on the BI PC console and decided to drag a camera to a different position. When I did it disappeared. Gone. And now I cannot find it to get it back. I can see its still recording by going into the stored clips but I would like it back on the console screen. I tried going to all camera group and its not there either. I restarted the BI service, went thru all the camera groups. I can see it on the Status listing too.

I guess I will turn on the drag lock once I figure out how to get it back.
You moved it to the desktop. Its should be displayed as a tab on the taskbar, minimize blue iris and it should be behind it.