LPR For IPC-B5442E-Z4E

iamnothim

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well Lookie Here...... Once again Andy Delivered. Now if I can just get my electrician chick to return my text messages. I could do it (drill the bleam'n hole and pull the bleam'n wire) but I'm done with that (&#@. Maybe not

Back to nice thoughts. Andy wow! Just plain wow. Dude Thanks. You have been elevated to "Mondo Galactic Dude".

Now I have to get them configed. Hmmm. who or is it whom shall I PM.

Thanks ya'll for putt'n up wit me.
Luke

ps.
I've decided to activate a couple of the fiber runs that I have. I want to do it on the cheap and found this 100W 8 port POE (30W) 10/100 switch with 2 10/100/1000 uplink ports and an SFP GB port. $36.00. + $12.00 for the LC Gig fiber module.
IMG_1111.jpeg

IMG_1115.jpeg

IMG_1116.jpeg

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Mercy, I would like to find a couple of those switches cheap. That combines pretty well all that I need being gigga ports.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll bet they won't power up the cameras after a power failure. They undoubtedly use a switching power supply, and probably a bare bones one (being polite here) to boot. They will struggle to power up under load and that; probably when they'll let the magic smoke out. Food for thought.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
You and me both. “Stress?” Will they power up? I mean, you’re kidding me a $36 POE switch with FIBER. ! And 2 gig uplinks. No wall wort.
Have a fire extinguisher at the ready
I have IT gear at the office for through-put tests, poe current test, etc.
I like to torture products. It's interesting the cheap stuff that holds up well.

iamnothim

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Has anyone used this memory? It is about $8 more than the usual 256GB 100MB/sec memory chips I buy.
I'm a sucker for a gimmick.

Just saw it has 5 solid stars with 19,700 entries

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

iamnothim

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
2 of them on the way.
Will be interesting to play with, see if they hold up to a stress test.:p
Hello,
I am strike one. I have very faint lights emanating from the transceiver when plugged into either model switch. My fiber is OM1 62.5/125um. What SFP modules are you using?
Thanks
Luke

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.