LTS CMIP9532 Matrix IR bullet cam feedback

Jerrynaut

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, i was thinking of purchasing some turret cameras from milkisbad soon. User "zero degrees" expressed his preferrence for turrets over domes and bullets due to their flexibility and the use of the MATRIX IRs (hikvision Exir) for night time illumination/clarity. Unfortunately i dont believe turrets are as flexible for mounting on a vertical plane, unlike you would normally, hanging from a ceiling or eave/soffit. So i took notice of the CMIP9532 bullet camera that seems to also carry the MATRIX IRs lens. I couldnt find any reviews or feedback on the camera and wanted to see if this would be good alternative and if anyones got any experience with this line. I dont like that they seem to be alot bigger than the typical small bullets but i can deal with it if the performance is awesome at night. thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, i was thinking of purchasing some turret cameras from milkisbad soon. User "zero degrees" expressed his preferrence for turrets over domes and bullets due to their flexibility and the use of the MATRIX IRs (hikvision Exir) for night time illumination/clarity. Unfortunately i dont believe turrets are as flexible for mounting on a vertical plane, unlike you would normally, hanging from a ceiling or eave/soffit. So i took notice of the CMIP9532 bullet camera that seems to also carry the MATRIX IRs lens. I couldnt find any reviews or feedback on the camera and wanted to see if this would be good alternative and if anyones got any experience with this line. I dont like that they seem to be alot bigger than the typical small bullets but i can deal with it if the performance is awesome at night. thanks.
You are incorrect about the turret and wall mounting..Get the turret.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Parents have no issues with wall-mounting unless you want to view parallel to the wall. Then you will need an angled mounting bracket but will likely run into reflection issues if you use the internal IR as it bounces off the wall, particularly with wide angle lenses.