LTS LTN8708-P8 shutdown and rebooting issue

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Zero, Milk did issue me the password of the day even though he is on vacation that is how I got in originally. I used their password of the day and then once in reset my password to what it was before all this. Now it seems the web interface and NVMS7000 don't recognize anything. That is why I am now down to 2 last tries on the web interface, I have tried everything. I even had an old link from Milk for one of their demo cams and it told me to install a plug in which I did and I could view it just fine after that. As far as the firmware being too old I have only had this NVR a few months, less than 6, and that is how I received it from them. As long as they can help me sort this out I will be ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is really bizarre, I can run NVMS7000 and do a search on online devices the NVR shows up. I select it and add device and it auto fills the information. I type in the user =admin and my password and it gives me an error of device timed out or not online! I removed NVMS and reinstalled it and get the same message. I have got to be missing something here, any ideas?

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Kudos to Milkisbad and Zero-degrees for helping me on a holiday weekend to get this sorted out and everything up and running again. Thanks guys