LV-PC902F2-W 2 way audio question

Meir MaSe Miyara

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I dont have the same camera anymore. I did have it. I used the talk function. I also have the LTS/hikvision 2432 and it works fine. The firmware and hardware are the same. The settings appear to be correct...you can try contacting support and see what he says...you will need to give him direct access to the camera.
If you have a spare pc, load the blue iris demo on it and test to see if it works.
Did have a call with support and they connected to the PC and the camera, loaded a new firmware. tested, when it worked with the native app he basically said "its a problem in BI", which is a fair statement....
ill give the BI demo test a try and see, but other then that . i think i can officially declare that this issue made me go insane... just sayin'

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Did have a call with support and they connected to the PC and the camera, loaded a new firmware. tested, when it worked with the native app he basically said "its a problem in BI", which is a fair statement....
ill give the BI demo test a try and see, but other then that . i think i can officially declare that this issue made me go insane... just sayin'
I mean blue iris support, not laview.

Meir MaSe Miyara

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
different computer, same config - still not working.
now i am even more convinced its either a bug or a missing config.