Mac OSX Hikvision webcomponets

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
since I have had no response from hikvision in about a month, I have decided to post the version I was given for testing back in Oct. It should help all those of you have issues with safari and hikvision.

to be clear it fixes the issue with TCP streaming.

Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<FileVersion>
<Platform name='macosx'>
    <WebVideoPlugin>3,0,5,51</WebVideoPlugin>
    <libPlayCtrl.dylib>7,2,0,61</libPlayCtrl.dylib>
    <libVideoRenderForMac.dylib>1,0,0,2</libVideoRenderForMac.dylib>
    <libMPCtrl.dylib>7,0,0,1</libMPCtrl.dylib>
    <libStreamTransClient.dylib>1,1,3,4</libStreamTransClient.dylib>
    <libSystemTransform.dylib>2,5,0,9</libSystemTransform.dylib>
    <libNetStream.dylib>1,0,5,35</libNetStream.dylib>
    <libhpr.dylib>1,0,0,1</libhpr.dylib>
    <libAudioIntercom.dylib>1,3,0,1</libAudioIntercom.dylib>
</Platform>
</FileVersion>
Andy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hotelone

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I opened the error console in Safari and found this. I don't have the knowledge to even speculate but it seems that the NVR is refusing the connection. I see some Chinese there too! Any thoughts?

Forbidden.jpg

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
did you click play icon at bottom ?, or set it to autostart ? just in your screen you are showing the play icon, that indicates it is not playing live view., where mine has the STOP icon.

Hotelone

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by "trust". I do have it set to auto play, I was tinkering before the screenshot and both cams don't show green as they usually do. I can set play on and off with no results. I'll mimic your exact settings and get back with you in a few hours. Thanks.

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by "trust". I do have it set to auto play, I was tinkering before the screenshot and both cams don't show green as they usually do. I can set play on and off with no results. I'll mimic your exact settings and get back with you in a few hours. Thanks.
after I install I was asked to trust the plugin in safari, check here as below.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 15.19.57.jpg Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 15.20.08.jpg

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
have your tried primary stream ?, what is the bitrate of you sub stream the NVR only supports a MAX of 2mbits, even though cams support higher.

Hotelone

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, I only set to sub-stream to mimic your settings. WHEN it works it works fine with the main streams. Also IVMS-4500 works fine with the main streams on all my IOS devices so it's not a bandwidth problem it's a webcomponents problem. As I said before on another thread a restart of the Mac usually makes it work for awhile. It must be something regarding my specific configuration but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it might be! Thanks again for your help.